“Good food good service good music”
Review of Don Vito

Don Vito
Ranked #123 of 315 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Food is delicious. Had carbonara, shrimps, swordfish and baked oyster. Excellent service and great ambience. Love the live band. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

The Seafood Paella was quite unique, quite saucy, and definitely super filling. The waitress was nice enough to offer us seats that face the beach instead of the original ones we chose, so we can stare into the beautiful Boracay beach while eating. We were quite stuffed, so we weren't able to try it, but they have gelatto, too.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

We went to this restaurant as we are staying at their hotel. Breakfast was included during our stay but not much choice. For dinner, they will put up tables & chairs with romantic ambience on the beach. We tried their pizza for dinner & it was delicious. There's a live band & fire dance to accompany our dinner. Recommended place for a relaxing romantic dinner with live band.

1  Thank Josephwong74
Reviewed 2 April 2015

Read all the bad reviews and was a little exitant to go back to this place, but as I did on my first visit, I orderd the Chicken Herb dish (295 php excl taxes) and it tasted good. No food poisoning and the taste was quite good. My husband ordered a carbonara pasta and he liked it. So I would still go back for the chicken and pasta if I am ever back to Boracay.

The singers were very good. It was a nice experience to eat by the beach with some nice live music.

Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

"Save the best for last."
This phrase best describe our last night in Boracay for a 4D/3N vacation. We had seafood paella which according to my hubby, who is a food lover and my own personal chief, is the best paella he ever had and it extremely exceeds his expectation which is great!

I love their choice of band who serenade us with accoustic and classic songs.

We'll surely return here on our next visit.