“one of the BEst Barbeque joint in BOracay”

The Original Hawaiian Bar-B-Que
Ranked #95 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Hawaiian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2015

baby back ribs was super tender and flavorful. i coudlnt stop indulging on their sweet juicy barbeque flavored meat. You dont really need the sauce that comes with actually. Spam fries on the other hand has a unique twist in it, compliments well with barbequed spam. as for the mash potato, im not really much of a fan with it but as for me, this one is one of the best i had, it has this creamy texture that goes well gravy plus the bacon. worth every penny, i might say

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Dining al fresco with a huge platter of ribs and beer has never been this good. The fact that I can finish one medium-sized order by myself says a lot about the quality of food.

The staff look harassed with the overwhelming number of customers though.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We opted to have dinner here after our paraw ride. It was around 6pm and it was starting to get full. Good thing we secured a table for 4 for ourselves right away. We took the ones near the beach, those low seats and tables. We ordered drinks from the nearby bar. It was happy hour so my margarita got doubled. At the resto, we got the Pineapple Chicken rice which was supposedly good for 2 only. Apparently, it was suffiecient enough for all of us. We also had the fall-off-the-bone large spicy baby back ribs. My tolerance with chili heat, with practice, has sky-rocketed, so it wasnt spicy at all for me. I also got grilled veggies in olive oil to balance the heaviness of the meat. The rice has chicken strips ko it, so that alone is a meal itself. It would probably be too sweet to some as it has pineapples and must have been smothered with ketchup to have it its red color. The ribs were so tender that I really enjoyed it. The spicyness was so subtle that even those who arent fond of spicy food will love it. The veggies were grilled nicely and it was still crunchy. It had a good mix of squash, asparagus, mushroom, zucchini, eggplant, onions and bell pepper. It was a really hearty meal. Everyone got up feeling full. Good thing they have a Tagaytay branch to work on my cravings when I get back to Manila.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

A must go to restaurant for me every time i visit the island. Famous for their ribs, this place is always jam-packed. We had to wait for a table, but it's defo worth it. :) We ordered their large ribs, Onion rings & fish & chips. Everything is really really good. They have friendly staff too :). Their servings are good for sharing. You must give it a try when you visit Boracay! :) It's located right in front of the beach ( Station 1)

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This restaurant needs an expansion. The place is so small. We happened to seat near the grill and it is so hot, it became hard to eat. The ribs are soft but not tasty. The sauce is delicious and the grilled pineapple is a perfect match.hawaiian BBQ is a food that is delicious to eat in the island. We love the combination of grilled pineapple and ribs.