“Oustanding Dinner/Desserts and Amazing Entertainment”
Review of Christina's

Christina's
Ranked #48 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Experience fine-dining at its best in a mellow and warm setting at Christina's. Wine and dine beside the romantic Boracay beach with our fine selection of prime cuts of beef, and fresh seafood that stems from a delectable menu of Western cuisine.
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Wow - we stopped here because of the music - thought no matter what it would be worth it. They have a small band that performs nightly (violinist is amazing, singer belongs on "The Voice" and guitarist and drummer and solid). They are simply amazing - they have no idea how good they are. Folks stopped on the walk and just listened, folks stopped on the beach behind and just took seats in the sand, and we tried to god for a third time and just have desserts and could NOT get a seat in the outdoor beach restaurant.

Food - My youngest son had the "mixed grill" - he hit the jackpot. My other son had Carbonara - amazing. All the meals were excellent and presented well. We had the cheesecake for dessert - we have not tasted better anywhere.

Although there are many restaurants to choose from on White Beach - and I recommend you try several of them - this is a MUST dine location.

Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

This restaurant looks idyllic so I saved it until the end of my holiday.

I think this is only my second negative review on TA.

Location and wifi are good.

I ordered the tuna carpaccio and it was frozen. I don't mean it was a little bit cold. There were actual ice crystals on it.

After two bites I sent it back and asked for the bouillabaisse instead which never turned up.

My main course of seafood linguine was not much better, very stale shellfish. I was hungry so I managed half of it but then decided my body is not a trash can which is where this belongs.

$10 for half a plate of bad pasta. I'm annoyed with myself because there is so much good food in Boracay.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Me and my partner have eaten here twice since arriving in boracay both times for dinner, the meals are slightly more expensive then you would pay elsewhere on the beach but the food and quality of service makes it worthwhile. On both occasions the bills have been under 2100php including drinks just be advised the costs on the menu don't include taxes so add 22%

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Cafe Christina is conveniently located fronting the Beach within the Regency hotel property. We enjoyed having breakfast watching the beach come alive early in the morning. Nothing spectacular about the bfast menu. We had the crepe and it was good. The big attraction is the quite privacy it offers in contrast to the bfast buffet of the hotel. For variety, try it once and it can be memorable.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

We were eating here for a couple of days already because we were staying with the Hennan resorts (formerly Rehency) and the kids (3 and 4) liked the food. On one day we did not order the usual pasta bolognese but a pizza quatro staggione. The pizza was without any tomato sauce,half cooked, not crunchy, no taste, Pizza Hut in china is better than this one, and the worst was the ciabatta bread that came with the pasta, it had moulds. After adressing this to the waiters they said its herbal bread with garlic, however we saw the herbs and the garlic but that looked very different from moulds.
We also adressed the pizza taste but no acceptance when talking to the manager and the team of the restaurant.
This is our style was the answer.
About 15 minutes later the manager came to us and offered an apology which was to my mind not acceptable because very late. He offered to change the food but did not go for it. We politely regret not to go here ever again.
The restaurant was better when Regency was still REAL regency and not managed by Hennan, this is now catering obviously masses of tourists and the individual travelers are not welcome any more. Too bad.
But fortunately Boracay has thousands of other much better restaurants with even more reasonable prices and much better service than this one.

2  Thank andie6931