“1st Rate 5 star treatment ”

Al Fresco Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 316 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Located at the beach front of Ambassador in Paradise Resort, The Ambassador Restaurant gives you the opportunity to wine and dine with the best views and a relaxing atmosphere. We have a wide selection of International and Asian food and an extended wine list with European wines of the best quality. Excellent service and acoustic entertainment will make your dinner one for the books. Our expertise doesn't just stop by great food and drinks, we also offer romantic set-ups for couples, and we have great packages for weddings and events.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Extremely well trained staff ,
Nice environment, close to pier, Excellent well prepared food, economical prices.
Gracious attentive owners
* Tony & Mae*
a must stop if in Bohol

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I mainly came here to jam with the acoustic duo here, but the ambience was nicer than I thought. The tables are right on the beach and the wait staff are both attentive and friendly. I had the fish and chips, and it was quite good. I'll come here again.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Hubby and I had our dinner here on the first night of our Boracay escapage. Ordered seafoods and drinks. The food came on time, affordable and more importantly the taste was really good. Ordered their Grilled Shrimps and paired it with white wine. Love it

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Food taste is good and ambience is great. We order prawn grill and chicken carbonara pasta, both are good except the noodle is extremely soft. They are good enough to change another plate. As I don't want to waste food, I ask the waiter to only change the pasta and no more chicken. He misunderstood and gave me another plate with pasta only. He said the chicken was thrown away. But after I said I want to cancel, he told me the chicken was not thrown away and hoped me to take it back, or he would need to pay the bill. I didn't want to make it difficult for him, so I accepted. But it's obviously not the original one. Big chunk of grilled chicken left were replaced by just a few small strip with different taste. I said no more as catching him lie is not a pleasant thing.

1  Thank Frances R
Reviewed 6 February 2017

1st let's get the negative stuff out of the way. It's pricy compared with the restaurants around, there's no happy hour for drinks, quality of food- I've had better in Boracay for that price. So why dine there? The ambience & table setting are well one, it's right in front of the beach. There are many beachfront restaurants but this one has a wide expanse & the foot traffic is light i.e. you get the relax feel good factor eating there. The band is the better ones there. Staff friendly & efficient.