“Garrett and Agapes wedding”

OBama Grill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #69 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established since April 2008 - A casual dining restaurant that specialized Filipino Cuisine, inspired with Batangas cooking style Bama Grill is famous with its Bulalo, Grilled Ribs (the best in the island) and crispy pata. It is located in Station 1 Main Road/Beach Front Balabag Boracay, either way, we are accessible. With our beach vibes we incorporated seafood section which we perfectly mastered. Our seafood platter, Tuna Panga and Grilled Stuffed Squid is a must try in every visit.
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Our family and friends went to the Phillipines for our kids wedding in Boracay. We stayed at the Shoretime and ate most of our meals at the Obama Grill. The food is very good and the staff is very friendly. It is a perfect location on the ocean front. Thankyou for always being so good to us!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

food is good. i had their shrimp pasta and salad and it was oh so good. well worth for the price I paid. Service was extra good too.

Thank GlennAndTheWorl... A
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Had amazing food there. the staff initially did not want to serve me or my family. (probably she was on PMS-ing or just plain lazy) but on the second try as we were super hungry a different staff who I presume is the manager or some actually got us a table and even was kind enough to set up an extra table as there was 5 of us and the table was abit small.

No complain on the food and also their service is actually good (with the exception of that lady)

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

If I'd choose a place to hangout in Boracay to catch the sunset while enjoying my drinks, Obama's the place to be!

Happy hours from 4pm onwards and they offer buy one take one on happy hour drinks. I love their mojitos!

Acoustic music also being played 6pm onwards. Special shout out to their acoustic guitar player! Kudos on the song choices!

I will definitely come back!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

As a welcome dinner of my partner and a first timer in boracay, he was amazed in the taste of crispy squids head and all foods that Obama's served . Relaxing acoustic music with a dim light seaside location while seeing to the people walking in the seashore and feels hows boracay night life is. But all of this was interrupted by mosquitoes under our table, in overall the resto was good...