“best ribs in boracay”

OBama Grill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #69 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established since April 2008 - A casual dining restaurant that specialized Filipino Cuisine, inspired with Batangas cooking style Bama Grill is famous with its Bulalo, Grilled Ribs (the best in the island) and crispy pata. It is located in Station 1 Main Road/Beach Front Balabag Boracay, either way, we are accessible. With our beach vibes we incorporated seafood section which we perfectly mastered. Our seafood platter, Tuna Panga and Grilled Stuffed Squid is a must try in every visit.
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

we always came here for dinner , they serve the best n freshest food , we always order the bbq ribs , it was properly marinated and cooked well, the meat was just so tender . they serve fast as well

1  Thank Felice U

Reviewed 22 September 2016

My husband and I had a nice and serene lunch. The staff were friendly and helpful, readily available but unobtrusive. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves especially when the fresh seafood grill we ordered arrived. Simple, unpretentious food but thoroughly delicious.

1  Thank PolarKoala
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The security personnel on the beach side of the restaurant is nasty and ill mannered , we ended up walking out of the place , to the manager of the restaurant please teach him some manners , clearly lacking , really awful experience...awful !

1  Thank Ricky T
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of organizing my friend's surprise dinner for their 1st anniversary date in this restaurant. The staff of obama, especially their manager MJ Alcarde, were very accomodating to my requests in order to make the surprise a success!
The food was also great, worth the price and the live band ambience made the visit more memorable. Will definitely come back!

2  Thank Markdsun
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I was satisfied with the service and the restaurant although glass enclosed it allowed a lot of sun to get in and for us customers to enjoy the relaxing view of the beach. I was able to enjoy my Obama sandwich and the Mojitos.

3  Thank Jcgmd H