All reviewsbulabog beachwhite beachboracay suiteskite surfingwell equipped kitchenswim up bard mallgreat poolfamily suiteloved our stayhigh tiderecommend this resortthe hotel managersun loungersrestaurant staffsea viewaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stayed here for a few nights. Fantastic hotel, room was comfy and well-designed. the location is far from the crowded long beach. More peaceful. Pool is okay, beach in front is just as good as the white beach, with less people. Food is great and staff are super friendly! Very helpful. Shoutout to the front desk guy, Mike, great job in making the guests feel really welcome and at home with the place. Definitely coming back here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JKTan7701
Mark B, Resort Manager at 7Stones Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely inform Mike of your comments for him. We look forward for you to visit us again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This hotel is in the boonies. In order to get to the white beach you have to trek through a neighborhood, cross a very busy street, and cut through D'mall which takes about ten minutes on undeveloped roads. Good luck!

I was misled by expedia in the sense that I thought all rooms were suites.......they are not. I got a room with two queen beds much like any regular hotel room, and the only view I had was a bamboo wall, and employees frequently crossing to get to where they needed to go. Balcony was tiny.

Pool Bar was down for repair. Pool was very small, and there was not enough room for lounge chairs.

Beach was not swimmable. This hotel is on the much windier side of the island, making it perfect for windsurfers, but not my audience which just wanted to chill peacefully in a serene setting.

Breakfast was the choice of one entrée from a set menu. It was pretty good, I must say.

If you are not into windsurfing, stay in a hotel on the opposite side of 7Stones.

Room Tip: Suites facing the beach seemed beautiful
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you had. Generally, access going to D'mall is just about 5 minutes and 8 minutes to the white beach. Foot traffic must have been up during the time of your visit. We are also sorry for the inconvenience during the time our pool bar was being renovated. This was done to make sure the place is safe and well maintained. We do hope you give us another chance in serving you in your next visit to Boracay so we can rectify any inconvenience experienced during your last stay. Thank you and a pleasant day ahead.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed at the 7th stones for 3 days and 2 nights with my friends during the 3rd week of May. At the time it was often rainy. I would say that the distance of the hotel from the pier was quite far, but not as far from station 2 which is the center of Boracay; in fact, it is just a walking distance. The room that we got was spacious. It had cool interiors that will give you a cozy feeling once you're inside. The lighting was great. It pretty much had everything inside that you needed. As per their service, I have nothing to say but admiration for their employees. They are well trained, from the time they would assist you as you enter the resort, to asking you from time to time if you have whatever you need, and to making sure that you are satisfied until you check out. For that, kudos to the management. However, there were also a few things that I'd like to point out. One, the air conditioner that we had was leaking. It was too late for us to realize when we checked out that there was water all over our place. I hope the maintenance checks it before letting guests enter the room. Two, it could have been better if the resort had invested on putting even just a small gym. That way, guests who are a fan of working out or exercising will get to enjoy their leeway instead of soaking under the sun. Lastly, I wish there was a complimentary aside from their signature bag which they lend to us, something like cocktails or wine. That said, I think these are only minor things which don't really compromise the guests' experience. Because overall me and my friends enjoyed our stay. We liked the place and we loved the staff. I hope that the resort would improve in the coming years so it will be one of the top resorts in Boracay. I'd be happy to recommend this resort to a friend and be back someday.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Mark B, Resort Manager at 7Stones Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you very much Charles for your comments. Our desire is to give the best experience possible to all our guests. I would like to apologize for the aircon leak you have experienced. This will be addressed by the management promptly. To date, we are replacing new aircondition units to our rooms. We also thank you for your suggestions. Rest assured this is will be discussed and considered by the management. We look forward to have you back on your future visit to Boracay. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We visited a friend who were staying here. The place is totally amazing. The staff were very polite, helpful and friendly. The place is so amazing they have a pool. Hopefully the next time we will visit boracay will book here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your visit. We will be happy to have your booking in your next boracay visit. Good day!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and absolutely loved it!

We stayed in a Superior Queen room, which is the most basic option, but was still very luxurious, with a large comfortable bed, good air con, fridge/minibar, safety deposit box, TV with lots of channels, small back balcony to dry clothes, and spacious ensuite with a decent shower. There is also a separate router for each room, and the wifi was reasonable most of the time, particularly at night (incidentally wifi is also available in the communal areas of the hotel).

The hotel itself is really nice, clean and well maintained, with a great pool down the middle and a swim up bar. The restaurant has a French theme to it, and is paired with a deli, which means good breads etc, so sandwiches were always a good choice! Also I thought the food was all good value, particularly the chef specials! The included breakfast came with a choice of 1 item off the menu, along with juice and tea/coffee.

The location is great, with a private beach just steps away from the pool, with sun loungers etc. At high tide it is a great spot to have a paddle and also nice beach to walk up and down. It's not as busy as White beach / the west side of the island, but we actually picked it for this reason and found it to be perfect for us. I think this is ideal for couples or families that aren't so keen on the party scene. You can walk out of the hotel and get over to D'Mall and White Beach within about 10 minutes, so still accessible if you want to spend some time over this side. The area around the hotel still has plenty of people around to organise activities such as island hopping and helmet diving etc if this is your thing!

However the thing that really stood out about this place was the friendliness and quality of the staff. Without exception every staff member that we interacted with from the front desk, to the restaurant staff, to the housekeeping, to the security guards - were all so friendly and always said hello. Whenever we had a query etc, it was always sorted out very easily.

I would not hesitate to recommend this place and would love to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank S W

Thank you for your wonderful review. We try our best to give the best possible experience to all our guests. We are very happy you have enjoyed your stay. I will take note of your comment on the internet in the common areas. Will have our IT specialist address this concern. Again thank you very much and we look forward to have you back.