“Picture Perfect Cafe with Great Coffee”
Review of Little Wave

Little Wave
Ranked #80 of 322 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: Little Wave serves specialty coffee, hand-made pasta, sandwiches, all-day breakfast, and more
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Little Wave is everything Instagram Dreams are made of. In a sea (no pun intended) of restaurant choices on Boracay Island, Little Wave stood out and it drew me in. I was attracted to the cafe's brightly lit and welcoming interior. I found it quite pretty with its wooden tables, rose gold chairs and scandinavian but tropical vibe. I even went back twice to take photos. But my iPhone doesn't do it justice!

Dragged my boyfriend to have lunch with me and this is what we had:
- shrimp harissa wrap
- salmon cavatelli
- a regular latte
- a Little Wave Latte (The latte with the seasalt cream on top)

I wanted the gnocchi but they had run out. I settled for the cavatelli instead but it was a good choice too. I finished it so fast. My boyfriend liked his shrimp wrap although we both agreed he would try something else on the next visit. I'm fine with having the cavatelli again and again. Haha.

In summary The food we had was quite yummy and plated beautifully. Their coffee is supplied by EdsaBDG (a local roaster) so it's quality and definitely good.

Some points for improvement though:
- I wish they had power outlets for people like me who like to work and chill.
- the chairs aren't too comfortable to sit in for a long time. not for lounging.
- wish their prices were just a wee bit lower. At the time of this writing, the price is the same (if not more) than Manila restaurant prices. My Little Wave latte at P250 for a small cup seemed a little much just for the addition of the sea salt cream. It was really really yummy though but I definitely sipped it slow to make my P250 last a long time.

Despite the above, we still enjoyed it and went back several times for coffee (to go). I already know that when I'm back in Boracay, Little Wave will be one of my stops.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I probably had 2 orders of the Death Cream -- in one sitting. It's that good. You will crave for it long after you have left Boracay. :-) Pair it with the cheese tart and float on cloud 9 all day!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Best coffee on the island. Desserts were pretty good as well. Try the Death by Cream, you won't regret it. Non-coffee options as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

After stuffing myself at Streetmarket, I didn't think I coulf have any more. But the Death Cream was too good to resist. It had that strong coffee flavor and creamy richness unlike any other drinks I've had. Absolutely looove it!

1  Thank Voltaire T
Reviewed 24 June 2017

If you're searching for some serenity and solitude after interacting closely with the hordes at White Beach, then you should head over to Little Wave Cafe at Station X. The decor is industrial modern with the usual coffee concoctions. There's free WIFI, the air conditioning is good and best of all, its quiet!

1  Thank Mike T