All reviews decaf coffee bagels hard boiled eggs fitness room no elevator lake cumberland quiet location hot items place to sleep will stay there again king room motel lodging microwave iron baymont
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Our first room didn’t have any bedding so we were moved to another room because housekeeping was already gone. Our second room smelled of smoke but they “were all booked up” so that’s the room we got. In hindsight I should have just asked to sleep in the room without bedding. At 1am, someone came into our room, turned the lights on & left. My husband jumped up and went to see who it was but didn’t see anyone in the hallway. The next morning, neither of our keys worked so we’re guessing they double booked our room. Although I gave it one star, it’s still probably the best you’re going to find in Albany, KY.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

When I got to my room, I looked for the Do Not Disturb sign and there was not one in the room. And the front desk told me they didn't have anymore. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and sagged to the middle. They did not have any decaf coffee in the lobby for guests but told me I could make some in the room. The coffee pots were really nasty and had not been cleaned. The front desk clerk didn't seem care. She said there was nothing she could do and the manager NEVER came to the front. I asked about coffee cream and she told me to just look under the counters for some. Instead of the $126, it should have been $89. Had to make my own Do Not Disturb sign.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I stayed at the Albany Ky Baymont due to its proximity to Grider Hill Marina. The hotel rom was dirty....the carpet needed shampood, the pillow cases and bed spread were stained. Actually, gross. Breakfast is not served until 6:00 a.m. Given that many people use this hotel for fishing, the breakfast bar should have something ready by 4:30 a.m.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank thisaacs2017
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stayed 2 night this past week. The room was very nice, the microwave and fridge were not working. in room 120, but the bed was way to soft for us. The next morning I asked if they had a harder bed for us. She asked the manager then showed me to room 112. Which the bed was better, but the AC was very warm. Also the pool was shut down, we could not use it. and we had had a very tiring day and just wanted to relax. Had no were to do it cause it rained!!!! Then to come home and find out that they charged us for the other room. No mention from the front staff at all, some making the customer happy, NOT!!!! Very disappointed in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RussNJoB
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Nice folks at the front to greet you, clean rooms, nice indoor pool, a huge gym and sauna. They have a nice patio out back to relax, and picnic tables further back overlooking a big field where all sorts of deer and animals frequent..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business