All reviewspiano shaped poolel nidogreat hotela nice balcony overlookingperfect hostsseparate toiletmins walk awayclose to the airportworked greatcaptain ribsswimming poolquiet areapalawan islandthe room was niceenjoyed our staythe ground floortricycle ride
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I chanced upon Paboreal Boutique Hotel while searching for a place to stay during my holiday in Palawan and decided to give it a go based on the numerous good reviews written.

Communication through email was smooth and my queries were replied promptly.

Upon our arrival at the airport, my friend and I were immediately picked up by Enrico and Vince and that marked the start of the hospitality that I graciously received for the next 4 days.

We were driven to the hotel in a private vehicle and the whole journey probably took less than 10 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel located along a quiet street in a residential area while still within a stone's throw away from the city center.

We were fortunate enough to be given a room on the second floor which offered a spectacular view of the swimming pool. The room was spacious, clean and had separate toilets and bathrooms. The hot water worked as expected and WiFi was available though the strength of the signal varied from time to time (not that it's a big issue).

Facilities aside, what I love about Paboreal is how welcoming and attentive the staff are. The team always attended to my requests with a smile no matter the time of the day and were always ready to assist me whether I needed food recommendations (Hibiscus Garden Inn for their Pizza and Captain Ribs for the Pork Ribs) or directions to a certain place.

The whole atmosphere there was very warm and friendly and the team definitely knows how to make you feel like part of their family. My only regret was not taking up Enrico's offer of a home-cooked dinner but I will definitely try it on my return trip!

If you are looking to be pampered in a tranquil retreat, I highly recommend you experience the hospitality of Paboreal for yourself!

Room Tip: Room 12 on the second floor has an amazing view of the swimming pool
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
evr c, Owner at Paboreal Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Roy
it was a pleasure indeed to have both of you with us. your kind words and positive review has been shared with our entire staff and on behalf of all of them i thank you so much.
Best and warm wishes from our beloved Palawan.
Enrico, Angelito and the entire PBH Family

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Enrique and all his staff are the perfect hosts, if you don’t see it, ask and it will be provided if it exists in the area. The location is slightly out of the way, but I felt this was a bonus so we were out of the noise and pollution of Puerto Princesa. The food is very satisfying and Enrique is a wealth of information on anything you might desire in the way of restaurants, massage, activities and the means to get there! The6 do provide a menu but will alter to satisfy. I would definitely recommend this boutique hotel, and plan on returning before we leav the Philippines!

Room Tip: We only used one room, but I think as it’s a fairly small hotel they are all similar. No noise from upper level rooms.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear oldster2015
Thank you for your kind words words very much appreciated. we have share them with our entire staff and on their behalf i thank you.
Best and warm wishes. Enrico , Lito and the entire PBH Family

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The first thing is the very friendly staff and owner. They do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are very nice and clean. The hotel is located in a rather quiet area. It's not far from down town , 5min by tricycle.
We have really enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank staedelis
evr c, Owner at Paboreal Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Staedelis
thank you for your positive and kind review very much appreciated. on behalf of everyone at Paboreal we thank you and wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2018 Best and warm wishes. Enrico

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Paboreal to the absolute maximum. This is the best place I've stayed in throughout Philippines and possibly the whole of Asia. Everything, from the staff to the decor, comfort, cleanliness and the personalised treatment we were given was 5 star. I have never felt so at home while travelling before. The hotel, the owner and all the staff are beyond fantastic!
I fully recommend staying at Paboreal for all I have mentioned above and the value for money.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathan S

Dear Jonathan S.
Thank you for your positive and kind review very much appreciated.
I have shared your words with our entire and on behalf of all of them we wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy 2018.
Enrico

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I cant quite put into words how happy I was staying at Paboreal. The whole place is beautifully designed, full of tasteful, exciting details and kept incredibly clean. The room is very comfortable and clean and the pool is lovely.
The best thing about this place however is the owner Enrico and his wonderful, attentive and friendly staff. They made us feel completely at home and are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They seemed to care about us as though we were family. Despite the tropical cyclones they made our time in Puerto Princesa a real pleasure!
I recommend Paboreal as one of the top places I have ever stayed in and I hope to return someday soon.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tania R

Dear Tania
thank you so much for your positive review and beautiful words very much appreciated.
I have shared this review with our entire staff and on behalf of all of them we wish you a very Happy Healthy 2018.
Enrico