All reviews kite surfing lechon kawali double shower paddle boarding flat water house music free kayaks low tide mangrove forest facing the sea small resort beach front poolside bar beach resort water activities mango small things
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Spent some time at this idealic resort on the seashore. Perfect for a quiet getaway and spend time with family. Lots of activities available to take part in. And food was excellent, served by the swimming pool with lovely view of the sea.

The rates varied tremendously though, so one star less rating.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ajai S
SharonMitra2016, Owner at Blue Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Good day Ajai,

Thank you for taking your time to make this review.
We are gald that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Would it be possible to give us a idea of what rates vary
We would like to address this issue properly for our guests :-)
Hope to hear from you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Blue Palawan is a good place to relax and enjoy the sun. The chalet was clean and simple. I like the layout of the entire property and the interior of the chalets. They have 2 sinks and 2 showers. It's a nice feeling that you can feel the sand on your feet the moment you step out of your chalet. Customer service was good. We were given some drinks and cold towels upon arrival. We were assisted with our bags. They provide free airport transfers which is very convenient and it add value to their services. They're on time and the driver is helpful. You can chill by the pool and order some drinks until 11pm. Their drinks are good and affordable. The only disappointment was the food. Their food was ok. We have no choice but to eat dinner at the in house restaurant since we were too tired to go out. Sadly, we didn't get to finish our food. Hopefully the management can improve on their food which will definitely make this place perfect. I will definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank X3415FMaprils
SharonMitra2016, Owner at Blue Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi April,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad
that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently
reviewing our menu items to serve our guests better.
Hope to have you back.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I stayed at Blue Palawan for a night on August, and how I regret it - I stayed JUST for a night! I wish I was there for longer...

I was impressed by their prompt responses even before I checked in - the staff was very helpful and could be reached easily over email. Their airport pickup was neat, and I was surprised the driver waited for me even when my flight was changed and delayed last minute. On boarding the cab, he welcomed with some cold water (much needed after a bumpy flight) and even allowed me to sit on the front passenger seat (Being an Indian with right steering wheels, I was so curious to see how it feels like with left steering wheels haha)

Enter Blue Palawan, and the staff at the reception were all set with their pretty welcoming smiles and a nice blue cooler drink. I must say, I was impressed already - the warmth in their conduct showed how much of a happy work-place this must be for them !

I was allocated room 1, and it was so blissful - It even had a Himalayan salt lamp, an aromatic diffuser, a pretty thatched roof and an ambience that puts your inner senses to harmony as soon as you step in. I knew I had made the right choice by selecting Blue. :) The bed was super comfy (not that I slept in it much, courtesy the DJ and overflowing night cocktails - more details on that later). Interestingly, all the rooms faced each other, each with its own cozy porch, giving you a very homey feeling...almost indicating that all the guests were one in spirit...

The staff at the reception also helped me arrange all the tours - the fireflies (not to be missed), the trike rides to the wharf , the underground river, etc... Everything was arranged so swiftly and with so much happiness, the place's peppy vibe was catching into me too!

And now comes the highlight of my stay - The Wednesday DJ night there!
Oh what a night!
The owner George (a.k.a Mitra) played the DJ himself, and was such a delightful host. With his effervescent smile and the charming personality that he is, he surely kept us all happy and smiling ear to ear all the time..to add to it, the sea, the stars and the 'gardener's' music took you under their trance spell almost magically!

It was here that I made some amazing friends for life - Joshua and Arvin, the cool guys who brewed up some amazing cocktails for me that night! Each drink was so distinctly different and full of delightful flavours! Not to be missed - Palawan Breeze, and you can also ask Josh to brew up his favourite, which he will so happily do for you! And when they are not busy making up their magic potions for guests, these two can put you up on a laughter riot with their witty jokes and humour !
They went out of their way to get me the coveted Halo-Halo and Palawan cashews the next day, introduced me to some of their special guests and ensured that I had a lot of sweet memories to take back !

The whole place is so much magic, so much happiness, so much of a delight - I recommend it to anyone and everyone visiting Palawan !

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ShwetaM349
SharonMitra2016, Manager at Blue Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Shweta,

Words are not enough to express how grateful we are for this review. You have noticed the everything we offer our guests
from smallest details (welcome drinks, diffuser and Himalayan salt lamps) to the bigger ones ( welcoming smile from the team). You were here at the perfect time, Wednesday Chill House Sunset Session to enjoy the authentic vibe in Blue.
We would certainly be more than delighted to have you back.

Best regards,
Sharon

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Extremely helpful & friendly staff. Chalet was excellent with the most comfortable bed that I’ve slept in for years! 5* quality!
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food also.
Pool was very good. Plenty of sun loungers plus hammocks and ready access to the sea.
Baron gave very good service as did the other staff also. Chambermaids very helpful also and our chalet was spotlessly clean!
I would highly recommend this small hotel to everyone.
Booking tours with front of house management very good and I found it was cheaper to book with them rather than online!
Booked for collection and return to airport and our driver was also very friendly and helpful.
I was sad that I couldn’t have stayed longer and hope that one day I may return as there is so much to see in Palawan.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent and of a high standard and it’s very peaceful here.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank mlelsc
SharonMitra2016, Manager at Blue Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Good day ,

We are deeply touched with this wonderful review you took time to write. Guests like you
keep is motivated in giving our best to all our visitors in Blue. We certainly be more than happy
to have you again in Blue. Again, thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with this place and received excellent service from the staff. They seemed to always anticipate what I wanted / needed. Great place to relax and unwind. I wish that I had had more time to spend here.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank mark87212018
SharonMitra2016, Owner at Blue Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you for appreciating the service from our Blue Palawan Team.
As you have mentioned, anticipation is our key in making guests happy.
We hope to have you back :-)