All reviews thai massage place nuat thai great spa standard room close to the airport beautiful pool rooms are big place to stay shower room hotel is located stayed one night the hotel is clean bottled water port barton short stay tour package el nido
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I‘d spend just one night here because it is close to the airport. It looks really nice on the pictures but..
The bathroom in my „ standard room „ was/ looked really dirty and kind of disgusting. Don‘t know if they forgot to clean it.
The room and bed itself was ok.
The pool looked dirty and I refused swimming in there. Breakfast was ok. They offer fillipino breakfast but my scrambled eggs plus the chicken where cold at 8 am.
I‘m not spoiled as I spend lots of time in Hostels but some of them had better quality. Wouldn’t come back even the staff is really nice and polite.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Kat J
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Good location. Very spacious room. Good pool. Adequate restaurant although I only had breakfast there. Great Spa/massage business right next door. This was a very cheerful hotel in Puerto Princessa and much more enjoyable than the Fersal where I had also stayed one night. They also arranged free transport to the airport, on my departure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Elegant and spacious rooms at very reasonable price. All I can say is WOW. Good customer service, very approachable staff since my day1. We stay here for 4days and no bad experience at all. They have gym, swimming pool, and restaurant. I love the sinigang shrimp and grilled tanigue. Everyday, there's a housekeeping that will replenish your toilletries. 2 Thumbs up!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We by mistake did a wrong day check in we want to arrive in 6.5 till the 7th, we made the reservation to the 7 the by mistake. After 30 minutes we realised the mistake and wanted to change it we received a horrible treatment from the hotel, we haven't received any help our money back.
It's important to say that we said we will any extra for the change of the date but still zero help.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lucas L
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a tour package we booked. The place is ok, probably just right for a couple on tour. We had a king bed. Bathroom fixtures are well maintained though.
What I liked is the drinking place just in front. Very convenient.
This hotel is not in the city center but you can take tricycle to anywhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple