All reviews breakfast buffet nice hotel bigger room swimming pool nice pool tocino welcome drink enjoyed my stay shuttle service front office accommodating staff cable tv mall airport palawan tours driver
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Though small, the room is cozy for a solo traveler. I hope that you can also put more photos of the rooms in the website so that the clients will have a better view of the room in the inside. Maybe a 360-view would help. Not sure if you put the measurement of the rooms in the website. If not, please put one.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Nice place and nice staff. They are very helpful and able to get extra mile how they can help. Thank you! Price is worth it to stay. My Family is having fun time to all the facilities and the Filipino breakfast is good.

Room Tip: Everything is inside, bring yourself and your snacks... :)
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The front desk ladies are a true credit to the organisation. They are efficient and the welcome is warm and sincere ... but that's almost the end of the good stuff. Wifi is poor except for a specific location in the ground floor lounge/lobby. Power outages are frequent but usually very quickly corrected (this may be a quirk of the area rather than venue specific). There seemed to be a lack of music - sufficiently quiet that one might think one was in church; although the pool music was 'hip' and too loud. Food options in the restaurant are limited and rather basic. If you would like a drink by the pool or in the lounge you'll have to seek someone out and ask for it. To top it, I quickly established that one of the restaurant wait staff was in business for himself - adding items to the pink customer copy, but not the white office copy - only if paying cash. Book food to your room. (This too may be a more general quirk of Filipino 'hospitality' - I do not know). Hopefully things will improve but I was not impressed. Sorry about that!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ChiroJohn1951
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Location is good but noticed/experienced the ff. inconveniences:• The room is very small. • No hair dryer, • Key card was not updated upon checkin,• wifi is very slow• kits are not complete (no slippers, lotion, vanity kit)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018

As usual the services was excellent it was nice to be greeted by staff from my stay last year that remembered me!! I went to the grand opening of the new lounge on the 5th floor Mr. Marvin and Tony we shared a glass of excellent wine and talked about a date in the future to go to the shooting range unfortunately I was ill and had to take a ring check until my next stay we share a chat about our military experience the Major bought me a drink and handed me his business card card and refused my offer to buy him a drink as he left to greet overall I can’t say enough great things!! As I mentioned earlier that was ill and the staff obliged any mess that I made expeditiously!! I give Hotel Central a 5 Star rating and will never stay anywhere else on my trips to puerto princessa!! My stay was for 21 days!

Room Tip: Put friction mats in tub and shower to avoid slips and falls
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple