“Not worth the effort ”

USD 20.00*
and up
Half-Day City Tour from Puerto Princesa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very touristy bakery shop and attractions.
Its OK to pop in I guess if visiting Speaker Mitras house which is very close

in 15 reviews
"take pictures"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A bakery theme park on top of a hill. A must see for sweet lovers like me. The goodies are so delicious and affordable for pasalubong and for own consumption.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

There are not many things to do around that area so we wanted to see everything that was in the list.. we went here and as we reached it was not so exciting because there was this one kind of confectionary shop that sells all different kind of sauces and jams and I think the cafe inside was good enough but we did not want to just go in the cafe and eat so we had a quick round and left I did not even get off my wheelchair to go there because it did not look very comfortable place for me to drive around in my wheelchair

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Don't forget to buy their hopia pasalubong and their everyday freshly baked breads. Prices are affordable. There are also several restaurants to dine in.