All reviews buffet breakfast souvenir shops round trip airport transfers convention banks thumbs
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I wrote a review about this hotel a few weeks back but it was not approved for posting. AA has terrible WiFi, it keeps on disappearing. I had an early morning flight so I told them the night before that I will be leaving around 530 AM, and I told them about the early breakfast. When I went to their front office 530AM the next day, I had a bit of misunderstanding with the front office in charge because of some payment glitches So I went on to pay. When I asked about the breakfast, she just said that there are no kitchen people available because they are on a strike. So ok, no breakfast. When I asked about the early airport transfer, they had no driver available so they got me a tricycle (AA is a few meters away from the airport). I felt upset with all of these experience with this hotel. And by the way. I found a cockroach in their bathroom. I didn't have a chance to take a pic, it ran too fast

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Pearlie L
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I was going with my dad on a business trip to puerto princesa and there office reserved this hotel for us. I went inside the room first before my dad and it felt like i was in a horror movie. The whole room just smelled like urine and there is so much mould on the walls its like an abandoned house of some sort. I can't even lye down on the bed just from the thought of it and plus the bathrooms are so dirty and so "unmodern" it should have like a shower room instead of a shower curtain and there is nothing blocking the toilet and the shower so when you take a bath, the whole bathroom would just flood. In conclusion this hotel is terrible and its making me rage, i suggest this should be renovated ASAP.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Went to Palawan last month to attend an annual convention and chose this hotel for a 3-night stay. Location was really good, just along National Hi-way, very near the Puerto Prinsesa City new airport, souvenir shops and city amenities like restaurants, mall, banks, etc.. I only have to walk for 5 mins or less going to our convention venue, so I saved up a lot on my daily transpo fare. The hotel also offers buffet breakfast and round trip airport transfers inclusive in the room rate and has a nice choices of food to choose from everyday. Employees were very polite and accommodating, they will always greet you when you meet them along hallways or anywhere within the hotel which is a thumbs up for me. Function rooms are also available for business meetings and events.

I was checked-in in a superior room with a queen-sized bed (I think), and it was huge enough for a solo traveler like me at that time..yey! It was one of the rooms on the 3rd floor and has cable-tv, complimentary welcome drinks, and 2 bottles of mineral water for free. I thought I was in for a good stay since I have the room all by myself, or so I thought...

First of all, the room's AC worked well only after several minutes. Second, the wifi connection was under maintenance on the 2nd & 3rd floor during my stay and was only reconnected in the morning of my check out day! :( Wifi speed was great, but sadly I was not able to experience it. Last and probably the worst, the room's toilet was the one I was very disappointed about. Tissue holders were a bit rusty and had some little roaches on the sink and a few on the floor...ewww! I raised this concern to one of the housekeeping personnel and was just as surprised as me but didn't do anything about it. The hot & cold shower was functioning really well though.

The sofa on the receiving area on the 3rd floor looks old and didn't look enticing to sit on anymore. And when I hang out at the lobby for a wifi connection (that was the only area where wifi is available at that time), I was bitten by mosquitoes! Not my best experience in this hotel, after all. :(

Overall, I think this hotel needs serious renovation or upgrade. Hope they will improve for their guests' satisfaction.

Room Tip: Good location; Globe network is the one that works well inside the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Employees were accommodating and friendly, stayed there for quite sometime whenever my kids want a change of atmosphere. Breakfast is not that good but their rate is so cheap that you wouldn't think that breakfast is included! They also have function rooms for parties and events that are so affordable. Good location, not too far from airport and in the inner city

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We were transferred to this hotel by another hotel. They handled our group quite efficiently. The staff are courteous considering our group was agitated already. Amenities were basic (towel, toiletries) but the room and bathroom were clean and spacious. Wifi connection is great. Breakfast options are not that outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business