All reviews fifth floor rooftop pool the open air concept amazing facilities robinsons mall banana chips included buffet breakfast morning shift hotel design nearby establishments tour desk fantastic hotel filipino culture small window chess board nice clean rooms we booked a family room
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Though we only had a stop over for one night we enjoined the friendly hospitality and warm atmosphere in this hotel... Though western style hotel the breakfast was rather filipin style which is alright for me and my wife. The hotel has a nice outside pool on 5th floor with a good view over town and next to it a small gym which was the most important for me. Though small but lots of weights for the bars but only 50 pound biggest dumbbell. Only negative was the chicken my wife had for lunch. It was as dry as the Sahara and really tough. My burger instead was delicious. All in all in good hotel with very large rooms. The bathroom itself was large enough to dance in... Very clean everything and the personal ever smiling. Anytime we will get back to Puerto Prinsesa we will book this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris G, General Manager at Hue Hotels and Resorts Puerto Princesa Managed by HII, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Andy J,

It was our pleasure to meet Hue!

Thank you for the lovely review. We appreciate you taking time to share us your thoughts on what made your stay great.

We have taken note of your comments about our chicken and we will try to make some improvements.

We look forward to your next visit here in Puerto Princesa.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

This hotel was wonderful from the start! Extremely friendly staff, two great restaurants , a wonderful rooftop pool, fitness area and it’s next door to a mall. We chose this hotel because of its free airport shuttle and close proximity to the airport. The food is amazing at the tapas restaurant and reasonably priced. On our last day the staff was kind enough to give us a late check out since our flight isn’t until later in the day and, they called and gave us two free spa vouchers for our last day here at the hotel they have exceeded my expectations and if I ever came back I would definitely stay here again or recommend them to family, friends and clients.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Nicole H,

It was our pleasure to meet Hue!

What an amazing review! We are extremely delighted that you had such a wonderful time during your stay with us,

We will surely share you comments with the rest of the team especially the restaurant wherein you found the food to be amazing and reasonably priced.

We hope to see you, your friends and clients here in Hue soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This place was an incredible experience. The view from the rooftop is epic, breakfast was complimentary and it was an amazing buffet which had a lot of selection. I am a vegetarian which I thought it would be difficult to find food but at the HUE they truly covered all types of food. I would definitely recommend this accommodation to all of my travel friends, rooms are very clean.

Room tip: third floor gives you direct access to the pool and bar
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Isla M,

It was our pleasure to meet Hue!

We are thrilled that you had an incredible experience during your stay here in Hue. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast selection being a vegetarian

We appreciate you recommending us to all of your friends and we hope to provide them with the same memorable experience once they visit Hue.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon a last minute best value deal in Agoda and was able to book a family room for 3D2N for 4 adults and 2 kids.

The interiors from the hotel entrance to the hallways and the room itself are modern and chic. I’m very particular with beds and bathrooms, and I was satisfied because we were able to sleep and take a bath comfortably. Cleanliness is top notch and the staff are friendly and helpful. It’s our first time to stay in Hue Hotel and it left a very good impression.

Only concern is the breakfast buffet as it has limited choices and not really satisfying. However, since I think this service is being provided by another vendor - Matiz Restaurant and Tapas Bar, will deduct stars on my rating to this resto instead.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kristel A,

It was our pleasure to meet Hue!

We are delighted about the wonderful review you gave us about your stay. We will definitely share this with the Hotel's staff that you found them friendly and helpful.

We are also trying to make some changes to our breakfast spread that it would cater to everyone regardless of nationality or preference. Nevertheless, despite this you gave us the full 5 stars, which we truly appreciate.

Hopefully you will come and visit us again on your next family vacation.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

A bit pricey but the accommodation and all the courteous employees makes me go back and experience it all over again

A must try also are the food they are offering, the tender juicy crispy bagnet, palawan seafood specials and a lot lot more!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris G, General Manager at Hue Hotels and Resorts Puerto Princesa Managed by HII, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Dominic B,

It was our pleasure to meet Hue!

Thank you for writing us a short but sweet review. I will surely let all our employees know how you felt about them and I hope you will get to try our Bagnet on your next visit.