All reviews classic room el nido mosquito coils rooms are spacious free airport transfer hot water reception area tours puerto tricycle palawan pp van manila fi transport
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights and found it on cant get excited about it but was clean and staff nice they also have a nice resturant breakfast and a wood pizza oven which was very good i guess i enjoyed my stat

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan D
Hibiscus_team, Manager at Hibiscus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Puerto Princesa.

With best regards.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This place is really quaint and laid back which I really loved. They had a great restaurant which we had breakfast and dinner - the pizza are really good. Our room was for three and it had a really nice size. The staff are extremely friendly and they organised our transfer from Tay Tay island for the night we got there and they also organised our transfer to the airport the next day Which was free. Really good value for money.

Stayed: March 2016
Hibiscus_team, Manager at Hibiscus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Thank you very much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again here in Puerto Princesa.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights in February and had a great stay. The hotel rooms are simple, but clean and nicely appointed at a great value. The staff was very nice and helpful as well as they helped us book an Underground River Tour. There are many great hammocks lining the property and restaurant on site has excellent food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tedzeppelin
Reviewed 6 March 2016

I was at Puerto Princesa recently on an unplanned business trip. Hibiscus Garden inn was the first available hotel that I got hold off so I took it. I did not have high expectations of the hotel. But when I checked in, I got a surprise. The hotel is lovely. It was clean. Service was outstanding. The staff were friendly and we're always ready to assist. And the food was excellent!

Room Tip: Garden Rooms
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis G
Hibiscus_team, Manager at Hibiscus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review. Rest assured that we will continue to render quality service and comfortable accommodation to our valued guests like you. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

When you step inside Hibiscus Garden, you'll suddenly forget that you are right in the middle of a city. The place is very relaxing and the staff are all very friendly and accommodating. I love the hammock outside of each room, fronting the garden. The rooms are big and very clean and the location is also perfect because it is near the airport and some nice restaurants in Puerto Princesa.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo