“The best experience of my life”
Review of El Nido Party Boat

El Nido Party Boat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore El Nido Palawan in style! Experience the breath taking beauty of El Nido and beyond aboard Le Boat, where you have 2 levels to sprawl out on and work on your tan with people from all over the world! Le Boat's day cruises - check out 4 of the best spots in El Nido – some stops from tour A, B, C, and/or D and some gems that aren’t on any of the tours… all without the crowds (because we take different routes and go at different times). Le Boat's Expeditions - cruise around El Nido, Linapacan, Culion, and Coron, stop at some of the most beautiful unexplored islands along the way and see the clearest water in the world! Sleep under the stars - in cabins, tents, and/or hammocks. Let us show you what it means to eat super fresh seafood and delicious filipino cuisine. Enjoy a variety of tunes and cocktails as you see why Palawan has been ranked as the most beautiful island in the world for the last 5 years!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I spent two days in the boat. They took us to many paradisiac islands, and in most of them there were no one else. Snorkeling was amazing, and when I came back to the boat, I had always a drink. The music all the trip was amazing, and the crew are incredible. The best part of the trip was to spend one night in a private island...just us, without more people. I'm not the same having seen the moon shine in the other side of the world, in that island. There are no words to describe these feelings...that's why it was the best experience of my life. I loved as much, that I repeated a third day. This experience has no price.

All reviews
"philippines"
in 5 reviews
"beauty"

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

They organised everything perfectly. It was so much fun on the boat and you see beaches witch you don’t se on the normal tours of all the other boats.
They even have a cocktail bar on board.
I highly recommend to do this trip with el nido party boat.
Thanks to the crew. It was an amazing time.

1  Thank manueluhlmann
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing day. Super friendly and funny crew, nice food, good drinks, great & exclusive spots and unforgettable moments on the beach. We had our best day during our stay in El Nido and I can recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I went on a day trip with my sister. It was an amazing experience. We went to a few different islands and had the chance to snorkel and kayak. It was a chilled tour and it was not packed like the usual tour (a,b,c,d). The boat has two decks and you can relax and sunbathe. The food was good. There’s unlimited booze and there were games that the crew organized. The crew was friendly and lovely. We ended the trip with sunset at a private island. There was many people from different nationalities so we made lots of friends too. It’s definitely a must do and way better than a normal tour cruise. I did both and can attest to it and see the difference.

1  Thank EstherW1103
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Having spent 2 months in the Philippines & going on multiple boat tours, El Nido party boat was by far and away my favourite part of the trip & I will definitely be booking again.

There's no better way to see the most beautiful island in the world.

The owners were super cool (and beautiful) & ensured everyone was having a good time. Experienced bar staff provide a range of cocktails (rum, gin vodka etc) and the food is expertly prepared by the freindly Filipino boat crew.

The boat is equipped with everything you need (toilet, bar, huge speakers, roof for sunbathing) aswell as snorkels & Twister....

I would highly recommend the day tour, aswell as the 2 day camping trip (I ended up doing both) to see all the best sights not just the standard routes taken by most boats.

Thanks Pam, khanyisa & Julie for being awesome!

1  Thank William W