Thank you to the entire Lagen Island team for making our stay so memorable! Going to El Nido has been a dream of ours for the longest time. We arrived at El Nido with a very smooth transfers, an hour flight from Manila direct to El Nido is very convenient and we arrived at the Island after a short boat ride and we immediately welcomed by Ms Jen and her staff with this welcome song and dance, we were really pleasantly surprised by the kind gesture of giving us some fruit baskets on our room upon arrival and seeing little pastillas sweets with a handwritten print out short story about local culture during bedtime.We stayed in their beachfront for 3 days with two rooms facing their famous Lagen Rock,
The room was absolutely gorgeous, we took advantage of the proximity of our balcony to see different fish and just enjoy the view during our stay.
The breakfast was fantastic and dinner was absolutely amazing! We were able to enjoy a bamboo raft dinner under the stars during our first night, and it was completely breathless to dine in the middle of the sea with our private Chef Jonel and waitstaff Klein and Daisy who escorted us on our way to our private dinner.Each day we were greeted with smiles by Rey, Rose, Gamie, Jack to ensure we are enjoying ourselves!
The resort also offers a complimentary snorkelling gear,kayaks, and paddle boards which we took advantage of it. We also did an amazing excursions outside and tried both tour 1 and tour 2 that includes lunch, We had enjoyed the water sports activity at Dibuluan specially the hobiecat, our special thanks to Ellie, Lover and Benjie who showed us the beauty of El Nido and to Frank who assisted us on our lunch at Dibuluan.
El Nido is such a gorgeous place! And El Nido resorts does their best as a part of environmentally friendly they used paper straws instead of plastic ones.
Over an endless list of resorts, El Nido is the best! We had a wonderful time-thank you for exceeding our expectations!
PS: don’t be afraid of water monitor lizards, monkeys, this island is their natural habitat and they are all lovely! “ take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints”
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island, Philippines