My husband and I spent 3 nights and 4days at Lagen for our honeymoon. Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets; try their mongolian! put sweet and spicy sauces to your seafood and sotanghon noodles) and service were both excellent. There are a lot of activities to choose from. Don't miss seeing the small and big lagoons, as well as the private lunch (we tried the grilled baby back and salmon yummy!) which is free of charge but you have to schedule with your Guest Activity Coordinator in advance, or the private dinner with extra charge if you're willing to splurge. You get value for your money. Would love to visit again. They have a lot of promos during off peak season...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island, Philippines