one of the best vacation....great resort, friendly staff, and a terrific amenities.
no worries vacation. only drawback is the food. it was not that great. hope that they just make simpler dishes like grilled fish, sinigang soup and some other simple food.
another drawback was the plane ride. using a really small plane, it was a scary ride.
the rest is perfect. from island hopping to safety of the kids were really amazing. you can feel safe going around the islands, the guide will really take care of the kids from kayaking to snorkling.
a must try for those who can afford!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island, Philippines