Three things you should know that arent mentioned in the other reviews: there is no beach, the place is overdeveloped and as a result there are privacy and some noise issues especially when package tours are there. Also, for diving it is best to night dive with dive master Ariel since most of the coral in the Bay has died from global warming and logging since 1997.
Great staff, excellent organization, beautiful spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagen Island is a haven of tranquility nestled between a lush forest and a calm shallow lagoon. Its calssic and modern design exudes an air of subdued elegance. Cottages, rooms and suites are well appointed over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by verdant forest. Lagen Island is part of the El Nido Resorts group and is located in El Nido, northwestern part of Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila or a 6 hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido Resorts Lagen Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Hotel El Nido
- Lagen Island Hotel
- Lagen Island El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island Palawan Island, Philippines