All reviews deluxe villa pool villa country inn steep driveway small swimming pool outdoor lounge area bacuit bay cooking facilities a minute tuk tuk ride internet wifi pizza and pasta mini bar island hopping breakfast order located minutes beautiful room la plage
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I visited El Nido with five of my friends on 13 November. We booked the pool and private villa for our 4-day, 3-night vacation. It was a vacation decided way back in February. This was one vacation I was looking forward to since I have never been to Palawan and El Nido was one place on top of my list-another dream come true!
Because of the time we had to wait for this day to arrive, I was hoping that this trip will not turn into a nightmare; I was in awe as this was dream set in heaven. The location was great as this a 5 minute trike ride to the town proper. You have all the private time you want. The view from our villa was exceptional-nature at its best. You get the view of the sea and the rocky cliffs in one. And the sunset was the best view of it all.
Our stay became even better because of the affordable food the place served. You can choose to order from their menu or if you have time, cook for yourself as the kitchen was all set. A short trip to the market wouldn't hurt. Having a cozy place to spend the night after a spending the whole day at sea would be the bonus of a trip and this place was it!
...a small comment though, the crew could use a little training with accommodating customers (this can be arranged I know)

still, thank you for the experience.

Room Tip: book your trip ahead and you will surely get the best deals (try the pool villa)
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2015

We stayed in this resort for only two days but it was one of the highlight of our vacation in El Nido. We booked in Private Villa and Pool Villa and it didn't have much difference. The view was absolutely amazing! Just let the curtain open and you will see the view even in your bed. We were lucky it was full moon and we saw the moon lighting the islands and the ocean. I felt like I was close with nature. You will also fall in love with the shower/bath area. They have hot/cold shower and complete with soap and shampoos. The infinity pool area was gorgeous! Just book early because they only have 4 different rooms. To reach El Nido town, you have to ride tricycle and pay only 50 pesos. I highly recommend this resort. 5/5

Room Tip: Best View, Good service, Quiet
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeannie Ann N
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Spent 5 days at El nido overlooking in the cottage. Check in was speedy and shown to our room. Massive property with excellent air conditioning, TV, safety deposit box and the best views across El nido. The shower was always hot and we never had any interruption in power. The service was excellent and breakfast served every morning on our patio was lovely. Drinks in the minibar were also reasonably priced. We booked our trips with the hotel too and were impressed with the service.
Please note: some degree of physical fitness is needed to climb the steep hill up to the property and then a further 100 steps to the cottage! It does however then provide excellent views! The only suggestion I would have is to include breakfast in the room rate.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saira2006
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We rented the villa with private pool for 4 persons, it was just a dream... The view is just amazing and the sunset was incredible. Location of the hotel is perfect as not in the city center, but very close to by tricycle. Owners are very kind and attentioned, staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Everything was just perfect, and value for money is great. You will not regret to go to this place !

Room Tip: The villa with private pool for 4 persons is just amazing
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

In El Nido you have pretty much 2 options: either stay in a budget hotel or in "El nido Resorts", which cost a lot, but are pretty awesome.
Since I don´t have the money to stay in those fancy hotels, I believe that El Nido Overlooking is the best choice available.
It is situated a couple minutes from the center of El Nido (inexpensive tuk tuk drive you around anytime).
I stayed in their biggest villa (deluxe villa) in 2 couples, and we had a private pool just for us, it was more than amazing, it was a dream!
The only bad part is that they don´t have dinner or lunch, but it was fine by me.
For El Nido, it is just the most beautiful place I ever been in my life, period. But it lack the convenience or the infra structure of more touristic places such as good restaurants, shops and etc, but that wasn´t my intention in this trip.

Room Tip: I stayed in the deluxe villa with 2 couples and it was more than perfect because it has 2 separate rooms and 1 private pool
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends