Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
getaroom.com
USD 59
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Very nice place to have a rest. Very friendly stuff. The beach is very comfortable, a huge amount of fishes to play with:)) . The eating is personally thinking. I liked it very much.In a word, very fantastic place to go with your family.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2019

I don't know what people are fussing about. This was a great place to stay! The room that I got was quite small but I was provided with everything I needed -- comfortable bed, cold AC, a mini refrigerator, the water pressure was great in the showers, and the toilet had a bidet. The bathroom was very spacious too. My booking came with free breakfast and I was impressed at the options. But the best part was the staff and hosts/owners/managers. They were very kind and lovely, attending to my needs and took some time to chat with me. It felt very homey and that's the charm of this place.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2019

Our room at the third floor was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfy and big with clean sheets. Bathroom is also clean with working hot/cold shower and towels. Our only issue was the toilet as it clogged on our second day but the staff fixed it immediately. Their hotel staff were very helpful and nice; their front desk staff (Arlene) even helped us get a tricycle for our tour of Nacpan/Lio/Marimegmeg beaches. Breakfast at the 5th floor was good and the view from there is amazing. APTR's location is very accessible as it is in the town proper. It's very close to the port (where the island hopping tour starts) and within walking distance to and from restaurants, ATMs, church, pasalubong stores, etc. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to my family/friends.

Room tip: Rooms at higher floors are quieter and have nice views
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

I think we were lucky and scored the main balcony room, looking straight out into the beach/bay. Clean, bathroom with window and fan, hairdryer, relaxing dining area just upstairs with wifi and excellent views. We’d come back for sure.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

As we booked very late, we didn’t have many options within our price range so ended up booking this b&b.

We had the full sea view room on the 4th floor which was a lovely view of the beach and port. As I had a suitcase, it was tiring climbing the stairs. But we got used to the walk up. WiFi doesn’t really work in the room, I got lucky a few times. The power went out on a number of occasions. The room itself was ok, the shower was tricky to work but they showed us how to switch on the hot water the next day. The room was a bit dusty in places but cleaned to good standard on eye level. Unfortunately the pillow I slept on was very hard and high. On the first night, our towels didn’t dry us properly and left fluff all over us but after I spoke to house keeping, our towels were fine from then. They had all the movie channels which kept us entertained before bed. As the balcony doors didn’t fully shut, the sound of the waves could be heard which was quite calming.

The location is very convenient located right by the port (2 min walk) and very close to the meeting point for tours. It’s only 15-20 minutes tricycle ride from El Nido airport, costing 300 PHP. Lots of food and drink options with shops located right on your doorstep.

Breakfast was good, we went for the English breakfast option. The bacon was really nice and worth trying. We had a morning flight to catch and even though breakfast is usually served from 6:30am, they offered us breakfast at 6am when we went to hand over the keys, which was really nice.

As it was our honeymoon, they decorated our room with balloons which was cute. The staff were probably the best thing about this place. Oh, and they have a cute dog and adorable little puppy!

Date of stay: January 2019