Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing experience!

This was my first time scuba diving and I couldn’t have done it without our incredible dive master... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
leahdevv
via mobile
Best shop to open your eyes to diving!

Myself and 3 others did a Discover Dive with them and it was an absolutely amazing experience. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cchehanske

Recommended experiences in and around El Nido
from USD 28.00
from USD 36.00
from USD 365.00
from USD 48.00
More Info
All reviews dive master fun dives dive shop open water boat crew amazing dive underwater photographer underwater world these guys marine life dive spots special thanks dive course explained everything whole team great instructor octopus
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I was not excited to dive because I was a little scared but Helena convinced me. It would be stupit not dive in PH!
Diving with Helena and our master L5 was amazing (Helena want him because she was diving with him already the day before; at the end I knew why).
He was helping me with the jacket during my dive and kept an eye on me all the time.

Also all stuf on the boat was excelent, smiling and the food was delicious.

L5 thank you for an incredible day and hope to dive with you next time I come to El Nido.

Marija

4  Thank marijaaa2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We chose submariana for an open water course for my boyfriend and a refresher and some fun diving for me, and they did not disappoint. Samy the shop manager was extremely helpful via email when booking, Jesus the dive instructor was great and made my boyfriends first dive experience a memorable one, and he also gave us some good tips on where else to go within the Philippines, and Win the dive master who took me diving was fun and made me feel really comfortable having not dived in a while.
They took us to 6 different dive locations over the 2 days and we saw some beautiful coral and marine life.
Overall the whole team (including the boat men) were all very knowledgable, helpful and good fun, making the experience fantastic!

4  Thank Louise C
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I went diving in El Nido together with a group of friends with differing levels of dive experience and I have to say that the people at submariner were incredibly welcoming and accommodating. September was low season so we got a discounted price for three dives and lunch included which was honestly a steal and much appreciated since we were a group of students diving on a budget that hardly exists. We had one member of our group that was diving for the first time as well as people that have been diving for several years. They made it possible for us to do dives together with special attention for safety and gave all of us a refresher. The boat was very roomy and comfortable, equipment in good condition, lunch was included and delicious. We happened to be very lucky and got to see three sea turtles and a manta ray in the same day! My dive master El Five was very attentive, friendly, and I was particularly impressed with his skill in blowing bubble rings underwater ;)

3  Thank Elisadeschepper
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Submariner were outstanding in hosting our diving trip El Nido. We had very little experience in Scuba and they facilitated our first experience underwater, as well as our certification in open water and subsequent fun dives with professionalism, enthusiasm and attention to safety. A very special thanks to Abel for our discovery dive, and Jon Jon for guiding us through our open water certification. Thanks to Errol for the laughs, El Five for the chill, and Win for the wisdom as well as the boat crew and admin staff.

2  Thank arianallewellyn
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Submariner Dive Center is on a whole other level of excellence. From welcoming to goodbyes, the dive shop surpassed all my expectations. The dive shop itself is small in comparison to many, but you’re not there to hang out in the shop but to get in the boat and get diving. The boat was beyond comfortable for a traditional Bangka Boat. It seated up to 18 divers one day then felt like luxury with only 5 divers the next. Perfectly arranged for storing personal items and to secure all scuba gear. Both sides of the boat provided ample room for putting on your gear and for jumping in the water. All but one of the six dive sites I visited had a mooring line for divers and dive master to meet at in the water and descend together... Dive sites were simply amazing! South Miniloc, North Rock and Helicopter Island (tunnel dive, wow!) among the best! Visibility was perfect to see out in front of you for greater then 10 meters and out there in the blue to catch marine traffic passing by. Dive buddies seemed to have been matched up perfectly as all six of my dives were at 50 minutes with more than enough air still available. There was also an underwater photographer capturing all the divers throughout all 3 dives in which you could view and purchase for later (worth it). Lunch (and by lunch I mean a buffet) was served on the boat and was outstanding. You’d expect rice, a vegetable and a meat dish... not these guys, at least 6 dishes and a fruit plate. Pretty much had to reduce my dive weights after lunch! Even with 3 full 50 minutes dives and observing surface intervals... we were back in the port by 3 pm... literally out the door by 3:30. That’s if you decide to not hangout, socialize and get in that well deserved San Miguel with your dive buddies. My dive master (Aj Salazar) was top notch guide and all around friendly ambassador during my stay in El Nido, Palawan Philippines. Sammy, Win, all the other dive masters/ instructors and the boat crew make this place one of a kind. Keep up the great work Submariner...Dive On! Look forward to the next visit soon.

Respectfully,