“Mr James”

El Nido Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend booked a 3 day camping trip with el nido paradise but before we got to el nido it was cancled. We went to the shop on arriving in El Nido to ask for a refund and the man said it woukd be paid back to us that dsy. We went back about 4 times and still have not been given our money back by this company.
Do not book with this agent, they stole our money.

All reviews
"snorkel"
"sunset"
"beaches"

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We pre-booked an overnight camping trip with El Nido Paradise. A week before we travelled I contacted them to confirm the camping details. A day or two later I received an email informing me that they were no longer doing camping trips. Luckily I had accommodation booked for the full duration of our stay in El Nido. However, it would have been nice if they contacted me at the time they stopped doing the tours just in case I needed to make alternative arrangements for accommodation. While in El Nido I saw a sign posted on a wall warning against going on overnight camping trips. It cited robbery and assaults on females as the reasons …. hearsay or not it got my attention.
We decided to do tour A and C with them. They overbooked tour A and the boat was dangerously over packed, to the extent that people were complaining. The people operating the boat were rude and told people to get off the boat if they wanted. Keeping in mind people only spend a few days in El Nido, so if you don’t use you days well, you don’t get to see everything. Pretty poor response.
Tour C was a much more enjoyable experience. It was not as busy, and the tour in my opinion was better than the busier tour A.
Finally, El Nido Paradise are an agent and not a tour operator. We stayed just five minutes outside the town at the Nest Resort. There are local operators there who offer the same tours at the same price, but don’t over commit to the tour group sizes. We seen plenty of tours groups going off in the morning and returning in the afternoon looking more than contented with the days experience ….food for thought!

1  Thank James D
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I'd like to say thank you for the whole crew who was involved in our trip.
me and my 2 friends took 3days/2nights overnight camping and it was as good as we were hoping, but the guys on the island and smashing Sunset Band who played the guitars for us was just the best:)
Special thank you to Makr, Alejandro and the rest of great guys who inspired us and made our stay special.

Please do not change the island into anything more commercial.
No toilet and simple tents is what we needed.

If you're a princess who can't live without electricity or if you have a silly ideas after few cups of rum, better stay home just to make sure you're not disrespecting your hosts.

Delicious food!

the only thing that could be improved is to give us more time to spend on one of the stopovers just so we could enjoy the nature.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say?! The tour was just amazing and it was the highlight of our Phillipines trip. What a great bunch we had for this adventure! From start to finish it was incredible. The crew were outstanding and went above and beyond. The food was so fresh and tasty and the itinerary was just out of this world. The islands, the crystal clear ocean, the marine life, the crew, the locals, the drinks/food, the views, the camping, the stars, the moon, the sun rises and sunsets, all just utterly breathtaking. Memories that I will hold with me for a life time. Thank you El Nido paradise tours for sharing this amazing trip with us and making it all happen. You guys rock!!

1  Thank chelseaf6