“PERFECT ESCAPADE”

El Nido Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide only the best adventure in El Nido and Palawan. Our aim is to make everyone of our guest to make the most out of their limited adventure trip in Palawan. Thus, giving them the only best in El Nido and their whole trip in the Island of Palawan. Our customize tours, that caters to our guests needs to make their adventure more awesome and the best in El Nido. We have Private Tours, with top of the line crew, foods and service, which has been developed by time and still thriving for more. We also do Grou Tours, Arrange Transportation to any point in Palawan and Philippines! For adventurer who wants to explore the unbeaten parts of Palawan, we orgnize EXPEDITION, both Private and Group. This is the ultimate adventure that will leave you asking for more at the end. Other Services: * Honeymoon Trips * Cebu and Bohol Adventure Trips * Transpodation all over the Philippines (Private Only) " Let the adventure begin "
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friends and I were planning for a short vacay to spend our Holy Week, and we had just the best choice-PALAWAN!

We never had a boring day in El Nido for 3 days as we enjoyed spending most of our time crossing from islands to islands, dipping and swimming into its crystal-clear, obviously pristine water with marine creatures, eating freshly-cooked seafood, chatting with newly-met foreigner friend, talking with the locals, chasing beautiful sunsets, and even visiting their public market to buy some goodies.

Our fourth day was spent in Puerto Princesa for an Underground River escapade that brought us closer to nature with its majestic and mysterious works of art. This has left us all in awe and wanted to come back sooner.

Thanking Lagum Adventure for taking good care of us during the trip. Their tour guides, boat captains, van drivers and staff were all friendly to get going with.

We will definitely come back, Palawan! Until our paths cross again.

All reviews
"company"
"beach"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I contacted Andoy via what's up months before arriving in the Philippines to organize a 2 days/1 night camping private tour (A,B,C) in El Nido. The phone number he has is not a Philippino number but it is a Netherlands one. We also wanted to book a transfer from Sibaltan to Nacpan Beach.
First of all I sent him thousands of messages repeating many times the dates, the price, the timing. I seemed not able just to read the previews what's up messages. By the way after thousand messages the last day before the trip he asked me for the deposit of 2000 php which I sent him. I was stressed about that the last day before the trip! I told him I will not have internet connection in the Philippines and send him all the details of the tour and transfer we booked with him.
The day of the transfer in Sibaltan (which is a very SMALL village) the taxi didn't show up at the time he was supposed to be there. I tried to contact him but as it has a European number (not Philippino) it was impossible. Finally after 30 minutes i was able to send him a what's up message, he answered me to call the driver and gave me his number (maybe I should have had this number from the beginning???). I called the driver and he said he will be there in 20 minutes. After 1 hour and 30 minutes of waiting I was really afraid he will not come and since it was getting dark and the local people where there offering me a lift to my destination I took it. I think 30 minutes of late can be ok but not more. I planned everything before arriving in the Philippines to avoid waiting and have everything organized. When I finally had again my internet connection I wrote to Mr Andoy and instead of apologizing he told me that the money I sent him was not even enough for the driver that came late. By the way I had to pay for the other transfer which was not cheap! When I booked the tour with him he said me he will pick us up from our hotel to go to the el nido tour A,B and C (which was included) but then I changed his version and said this transfer was not provided and that we have to arrange that??? I got very pissed off (because he said that the day before) and cancelled the tour with him. Then I had to find somebody else to do the tour just one day before the tour. I spent the whole day trying to find someone (instead of relaxing on the beach!) and fortunately I found a local men. So please to everybody don't book with this agency! I don't even know if it is a local person. It is much better to book with local people. Obviously I lost 2000 PHP for something I didn't get and I had to pay extra for transfer and for the boat trip.

Luciusmarcus08, Owner at El Nido Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi Laura,

Greetings!

First, we would like to apologize for the unfortunate events in your trip, which both of us are directly affected.

1. We booked all the trip for you as agreed, on our email conversations. And for that, we asked for P2000 deposit. This is to confirm your trip with us and you paid it, thru PayPal.

2. We agreed, on the pick up location, which is Sibaltan, but the exact location was not mentioned, and for that, we keep on calling you days before your trip in el nido or before the pickup date in Sibaltan.

3. Then we managed to contact each other, when u arrived in sibaltan, and once again, we arrange for your pick up, immediately, and even give you the number private van driver. So in case, you may be able to contact him immediately since he will be the picking you up.

4. You talked to the driver, and, you and driver AGREED, that they will be there in 20 minutes, and that YOU WILL WAIT for HIM, once again you agreed.

5. But then, the DRIVER came in the agreed PICK UP location, after 20 minutes, and unfortunately, you took another transport, WHILE, you agreed with the driver already, that is now in the pick up location.

6. I'm not sure what we missed here, everything was agreed but then, you did differently from what we agreed.

7. And yes, we told you that your P2000 deposit, were not enough to compensate, for what we income we loss that day.

And remember, the money you're supposed to pay us, is supposed to go to this people,

(a) The driver and the van company
(b) The boat owner, and crew
(c) and the people who helped make your trip.

But then, you cancelled the trip, even if you AGREED to the arrangement, and EVEN paid us a deposit of P2000.

A deposit of 2000 pesos:

(a) for private van transfer, sibaltan to nacpan
(b) Private Boat Tour in El Nido.

As for the pick up point, we do FREE pick up around El Nido town, and we always advised that with all our guests, its even in our website when you book and before you pay, under the NOTE part.

And transfer from Nacpan to El Nido and back to Nacpan, is almost P1500 pesos, and I am sure you paid the same.

Once again, hope that next time when you send us a review, please ensure you don't blow up and exaggerate everything which is UNFAIR for the people earning a decent livelihood in El Nido and anywhere else.

You may want to check other reviews that we have, before you.

Thank you for your review and hope you had a wonderful stay in El Nido, and in Philippines.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This Online very difult to find in el nido i book private tour the price is 9thou then down payment is 2 thousand then i search the name el nido adventure in google map i found the El Nido Wild Adventure travel and tour but this agency is not conecting el nido adventure so the staff of wild adventure help me, he calling to owner but out coverage are, then calling also for 1 staff name is james but he not entairtain me, then staff of El nido Wild Adventure help me to do private tour even i paid 2thousand downpayment for this agency but rocky said no problem he collect to owner because he know the owner this one so im very lucky because other agency help me to other traveller found this online dont book bitter book El Nido Wild Adventure very nice and the food for tour is amazing

Luciusmarcus08, Owner at El Nido Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hi Eduards,

Greetings!

We apologized for the scheduled messed up. We guarantee that we wont let this happened again.

This happened, due to our overwhelming emails that we received recently, and we messed up. But it shouldnt be a reason after all.

But then, we always wanted to engage our guests, and always give our contact numbers so our guest can contact when in el nido.

As for the team member, whom you mentioned, dont want to accommodate you, we will further investigate.

And once again, we always strive to make our services better and continously improve from our service setbacks and we consider all our feedbacks and reviews as a way to improve our service and operations.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Hope you had a wonderful stay in the Philippines.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Richard was our awesome guide on our Expedition from Coron to El Nido on our 3 day/2 night tour. The pickup from the Coron airport was seamless and we were on the boat in no time. Richard was able to find the best spots with no people - making our experience private and unique. He was able to accommodate our weird dietary restrictions in our small group of three. Plus, the other crew were wonderful!

Luzel, who organized the trip was highly responsive via email and WhatsApp. I do have to say that we also arranged pickup from El Nido to Sabang after our trip but his contact James seemed to have some hiccups there for arranging transport. Other than that, this trip was amazing!

Luciusmarcus08, Owner at El Nido Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Greetings Sarah!

It was an awesome having your group with us. We are constantly improving our Expedition Adventure all the time.

We are learning from all our experiences from the previous expedition private trips.

Glad that you had so much fun with your adventure with us. We will definitely continue doing what we are good at and, improving where we lack of.

Thank you so much for having us as your adventure partner, as guaranteed, you had what you expected and paid for, the adventure of your lifetime.

Keep the adventure coming!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We cancelled our trip with this "agency" when we found out that they do not have regular office in El Nido. Sometimes, they are doing the business from one hotel but it was impossible to arrange meeting face to face with them. We have a lot of questions regarding the tour and want to change it because of bad weather (instead of 2 nights, to have only 1 night) but there is no live person in El Nido to whom we may go and discuss about possibilities. Internet connection in El Nido is very bad and viber calls breaked up each time when we called them. If it is OK to arrange everything online, than it be maybe OK but I think that professional agency needs to have an office in town. There are hundreds of other agencies in main street of El Nido where you can ask personally whatever you want so why would we relay only on e-mail and viber communication?

1  Thank Velx
Luciusmarcus08, Owner at El Nido Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi Velx!

We understand your concern,

First, We already advised you that we are temporarily located at one of the Hostel (Popular) in El Nido. And also we advised you that we are NOT always in the place since, we are out always.

Secondly, we did arrange a meet and even asked you if our manager can go straight at the comfort of your accommodation.

As you can we didnt get our review here, if, in any way we don't deal with our guests professionally, knowing we are dealing with different and diverse nationality who only wants the best experience in El Nido.

Third, you told us that you went to a place, which was our office before, and heard something from them (which we are totally not connected anymore), and you just abruptly cancelled your tour with us, without even asking us if there was something you need to worry.

You are right that, there are hundreds of Travel Agencies in the Streets of El Nido, and you have a lot of choices and alternative. And it's for you to decide where to go.

As for the internet connection, better connection will come in the near future, for the national government are doing something about it already.

Again, we are dealing with our guests professionally, for once again, all of them wants to have a great experience in their TRIP, and that is our concern. And we don't want them to waste their time. And Most of the guests, if not all, are dealing with us professionally too.

Thank you very much for your feedback, and hope you had a wonderful time in the Philippines.