See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2015

This resort gets my best recommendations. The staff were so amazingly friendly and helpfull, and made us feel very much at home. The location is perfect for a quiet night sleep, and the food is excellent, all meals of the day. The Diving center, located on the sister hotel, just next door, with their amazing friendly and fantastic staff too, just made the stay even more perfect.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank HeKaCh
Reviewed 12 January 2015

We stayed at Campbells Beach Resort over NYE and it was a fantastic choice. Its at the end of Big La Laguna Beach, which is a 10 min walk away from Sabang bay. For these reasons its one of the most peaceful locations on one of the best beaches:) We had a couple of the beach front bungalows which are basic but fantastically priced and you can wake up with the sea metres from your feet! The staff were all super friendly and helpful and our private transfer, to/from Manila airport was smooth and relaxing, so despite it being a little expensive, it made the whole trip easy and we were on the beach within 3 hours of landing at Manila. The bar/restaurant is beautifully located and you can look over Big Laguna and out to sea as you eat your tasty food, sipping great cocktails. Campbell's is partnered with Scandi Divers next door and it makes the whole diving holiday easy as everything at both places can be charged to your room. Big thanks to all the staff for making our trip so awesome, the NYE party was a wonderful family atmosphere, and we will be coming back very soon.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms on the beach are worth the extra:)
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank JeromeBK
Reviewed 11 November 2014

I stayed for a week in late October 2014. The rooms are clean, the aircon works great, the beds are comfortable, and the view is spectacular from the room's window and balcony. The rates are quite reasonable as well.

This is truly a terrific place to vacation, the longer you can stay, the better!

The staff treats you like family. The restaurant/bar has great food and a lot of choices. They will cook to order whatever you bring them, or let you use their outdoor BBQ grill to cook it yourself.

I met some new friends while there, who were also staying there.

The scuba diving is awesome!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I stay 5 days Oct 25-30,2014. Stayed in room #7. The view from our window was 5 star at 3 star prices. Every morning the cool breezes from the bay plus having the view of the entire area is fantastic. Great Starbucks Coffee every morning meeting up with the other guests. The service is probably some of the best I had. They always call you by name. My friend bought fish and the kitchen cooked to order and later that night another guest from Idaho cooked a giant pork roast. The staff accommodates to your wants and needs. SIR DAVE had dinner with us 2 nights live to hear his adventures in life. I highly recommend Campbell's Resort for any of your stay in the area. You can pay more but why? Treated better than family. See you again in febuary,2015!!!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

The service is excellent with a view over the bay. Sunday's bar-b-que is great. I had pork ribs, ca bobs and chicken wings. Be back in October for another round.
I have lodging reservations there on my next trip. The view over the bay is excellently.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends