USD 50
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 58/night.

Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
USD 56
USD 41
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Infinity Resort(Puerto Galera)
USD 262
USD 172
Priceline
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
USD 81
USD 49
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Seashore Beach Resort(Sabang)(Great Value!)
USD 32
USD 24
  • Beachfront
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 66
USD 58
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Steps Garden Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrain showerferry piergreat place to staybeach resortwhite beachair consabang portthree nightstricycle ridespecial thanksscuba diveclean roomsenjoyed my stayswimming poolgilbertbalconyphils
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I stayed in this Hotel for 4 days. All team members of this resort are extremely friendly. I had travelled alone and dint feel lonely because of the staff here. The Hotel is extremely clean and well maintained. The hotel is new and the rooms are very well done. I had a partial sea view from my room and it was good. The hotel is very conveniently located. I was staying here for diving and all the dive resorts @ Sabang are @ walking distance from this hotel. chef Randy helped me warm my food as I was carrying my own food. General Manager Ness is very sweat and so is Apple - one of the staff at the Hotel. I will definitely stay here when I come back to Puero Galera.

Room Tip: VIP rooms are the Best!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RupeshLunkad
Reviewed 22 April 2015

This Hotel is a very cheap Hotel but elegant setting, I think it is because it is a new build resort at Puerto Galera.

Location? Great Location if you want to Dive at the beach of Galera but if you're not the front beach at this resort will disappoint you. Montani is located at the Different side of white beach which is Sabang.

Food? Food is Great, Tasty Delicious and Nutrious again What you Paid for is What you Get.

Service? Service is excellent, Staff are accommodating and friendly.

Verdict, .will definitely go back to this hotel, and if i want to swim at white beach, I will simply hire a tricycle to take me to white beach but definitely go back to this hotel to have a good quality of sleep. .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john carlo c
Reviewed 21 April 2015

The reviews were true! This hotel has all the basics you need without breaking your budget. Plus it's beachfront and has a pool. Nice! Amenities are up to date and the staff were really accommodating. They even served complimentary appetizers while we were having some drinks in the bar. Though our stay could've been better if rooms came w/ free breakfast. But overall, would definitely recommend Montani and we'll be back for sure. :)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Wonderful place to enjoy a great meal located on the Sabang waterfront. The pool and the resort are great and this place is truely green producing all its own power from the sun. The food is something special I had the elephant ear snitzel the size of a large plate so big I challenge anyone to eat and finish the lot. The host is welcoming and service is first class

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Amazing staff whom were attentive, friendly and helpful. The views in our room were amazing provide stunning ocean views and the facilities were comfortable and clean. My family and I stayed here last March 31 till April 2.Foods are very good and reasonable price. Overall it was wonderful experience in Sabang.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family