All reviews lapping waves small pool resort privacy sabang
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Great place and great location. Very quite and tranquil. Staff always had a smile on there face. The only thing that I would say to people staying there is get some transport as it is in the middle of nowhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Quiet location on a bay between Sabang and Puerto Galera. Good swimming/snorkeling from half-tide to full-tide and back down again. Lots of coral and smaller fish. Small pool at the hotel is nice, but unguarded. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Food was okay but not great. Comfy room. We'll go back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beicsconwy
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Another perfect stay at Blue Crystal.

We are a family of five with 3 kids 13, 8 and 4. The perfectly clean and cool family room is just right with plenty of space and big comfy beds.

The bathroom is clean and big with bath and shower and plenty of towels.

To wake up next to the sea and plop straight in is amazing. It's always calm as the cove is very protected.

It's our second stay and it was as good as the first, with a warm welcome! The food is great, the staff are super friendly and helpful - and if you are lucky you'll see the dolphins.

Recommended for a chilled family get away.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I love this beach so peaceful and quite where you can relax.
It was very romantic for me during at night me and my husband sitting at the bench in front of the ocean listening the sounds of the waves.
My husband and kids enjoy snorkeling and they amazed the different kinds fish and nice corals.
My kids really have fun in the swimming pool.
The people and the neighborhood are very friendly.
The staff are very accommodating especially the restaurant girls ate Dolores they are very nice to us.

Even though my husband got sick the last night of our stay there but overall we have a nice and fantastic time during our 1 week stay .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Very Relaxing View ,is like a private Resort ,crew was friendly too...Very accomodating since the resort is far from the white beach...I prepare that you stay here if youdont like the crowded place in white beach ...Privacy and peace of mind you can feel here.Bad experience only that we experience is regarding the water since I think they have technical issue during our stay in...For me it is ok cause I am a adventourous guy that can be flexible anytime ,but my friends some of them are upset during the delay of the water .I tried to connect wifi but is weak to ,even my data is not working ,signal are weak (cause its a Island what I will expect).But overall experience due to friendly staff and place...For sure I will return back here with someone that I love.I love the privacy and silence of the place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends