See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Average facilities, not so helpful staff, and they are using an essence milk instead of the real milk for breakfast I assume. the only good point was this hotel is near Pasar Baru area and one of the popular nasi uduk during the night.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
AHPasarBaru, Manager at Amaris Hotel Pasar Baru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Mr. Jeremiah O,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to share with us your valuable feedback. I was delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed your time. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Warm Regards,
Management

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Amaris Pasar Baru Hotel Jakarta
Friendly Staff. Clean hotel. Good price. Easy access to Shopping area call Pasar Baru and Pintu Air. Where many Textile Shops operate from 9am till 8 pm / 7 days a week
Visitors to Jakarta can enjoy the local food near to Amaris
Give it a Try.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

When the first time I saw this hotel i think this going to be like another 3 star hotel. But turn out their service was very amazing...their staff really attention to details and their breakfast also very good..location was very prime especially if u want to go to Pasar Baru..overall I really satisfied stayed here....totally recommended.....

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I stayed for one night on a business trip, the room was nice and clean, simple but with all features and facilities I needed and the price was very low!
The staff is very helpful, check-in/out super fast.
The breakfast is good, maybe just a couple of more international food choices and one extra bread toaster, even with not more than 10 guests I did wait 10 minutes to toast my bread.
I will stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Didnt expect anything when i booked my 1night stay ath amaris, turn out quiet satisfying for a budget hotel, fast checking in and out, the staffs were friendly and polite, the room is clean, even booked non smoking room we've found astray and matches in the room.. Well at least no ciggy stank! Breakfast quiet good with lot of choices, recommended budget hotel!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends