All reviewsgandaria city mallsouth jakartagreat hotel with great servicespacious roomhousekeeping servicebreakfast selection iskey cardclean hotelfried ricesenayan areastar hotelhotel offerspondok indahswimming poolearly checkbeautiful hoteljapanese restaurant
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel location staying is very strategic . Their staffs were friendly and helpful . The room was clean and air conditioner work properly . Very satistifed with variety of breakfast meal choiches and the taste were good .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 3 night , the service so good and the people so nice , friendly , and polite . Breakfast was so good , i like the spaghetti . And my room was clean . The hotel provides for massage , pool and gym . But i dont have much time to use it .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Its my first time stay in veranda hotel and i was so impressed with the services and the breakfast. The room is really comfortable. The location also near to senayan, shopping center and mayestik. And thanks to wuri to show me how review this hotel so i can recommend this to other. Really recommended hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed from last minutes decision on the way back home and really enjoy it staying with my wife. We had dinner at japanase fusion restaurant at ground floor. The room is spacious and clean, the staff is very welcome.....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stay 1 night at their Deluxe Room and we really enjoyed our stay.

Room : it’s just perfect, so clean, quite large with high ceiling, the interior is elegant, and the bed and its pillow are sooo comfy.

Staff : was friendly and professional

Breakfast : they have kids meal, and kids were happy could be having their meals at the side of swimpool. The restaurant itself is so lovely, I love the ambience, so instagrammable

More plus point is there are some local resto / street food stalls not too far from the hotel. The location is also quite strategic. But somehow, the swimming pool ia attached to restaurant, so when I was coming in the late afternoon, the pool is closed for guests because there was an event in the restaurant. Otherwise I do recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family