“Tasty comfort food”
Review of Baconerie

Baconerie
Ranked #548 of 8,848 Restaurants in Jakarta
Reviewed 12 March 2017

A good place for a nice lunch, with a good assortment of "comfort food" dishes when you need a good salad, burger, or sandwich. I had a very tasty avocado toast sandwich during a lunch with friends. I also buy their bacon and ham, but lately I stopped buying it because I noticed it was too salty.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend and his three kids, making a total of five kids and two adults. Everyone walked out happy, especially me.

The pulled chicken sandwich was very tasty indeed. The small salad that came with it was good too.

My friend ordered the French fries with bacon and cheese. These were fantastic.

I will be going back again shortly. I saw someone eating smash avocado and bacon that I want to try.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious food! Great sandwiches and French fries! The prices are great and reasonable. Great atmosphere for families. Small place but with great fresh baked pastry and desserts!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

A quaint little place in kemang. Good western meats, bread and nice coffee. If your missing blighty then give this place a go, you'll hear brit accents galore and the odd French and ozzy accent.....but don't let it put you off goingeasy to get a cab outside or order uber. Hairdresser and hatten wine shop next two doors along.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice ambiance on sunny day to have any pork menu, most suitable for brunch or lunch. Food was okay but their bread range worth a try.