“Steak in general”

TGI Fridays Pondok Indah
Ranked #708 of 8,555 Restaurants in Jakarta
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I came for the second time with my family. Firstly, why i didn’t review the restaurant last year? Cause i don’t eat the steak. Only salad and sandwich..

And now i came to eat the steak, my mom ordered recomended jack daniel steak and i play safe with ordering fillet mignon. First impression when my fillet mignon arrived, whatttt... i paid almost $30 and what did i get?! so poor presentation, it doesn’t tempting my appetite. and they cooked not even, some side medium and some side raw, and... there was a TENDON in my fillet mignon!!! what the hell?!?!

And i checked my mom jack daniel steak, the sauce was sweet, only sweet. and the quality of the meat was dissapointing.

oke that was the main dish, my kids ordered kids menu chicken spagetti carbonara, and what?! they put chilli powder on my kids menu? man?!... what the F! oke they change and replaced with new one. But... huffffff

the appetizer, fried mac and cheese was less seasoning, buffalo chick wings the taste so poor, the chicken not juicy and didn’t match with the blue cheese sauce aswell. the celery stick was pale and withered.

Yes... maybe nice to go this place, they have lots of drinks and wine selection, but for the steak? I’m not recommended if you are serious steak person

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I came here with my colleagues for breaking the fast. The ambience is okay but not so special. The food is quite good and the staffs are helpful.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

This place isn't too bad. I wish they had everything advertised on the menu. I have been here twice and while the food and service are good? They never seem to have my first choice available. I have to resort to second or third choices. Lunch specials are good

Reviewed 17 April 2017

You can get a good and reasonable lunch here. The staff are attentive and the meals are fine. However, why is it that what I want is not always available and I have to resort to a second or 3rd choice. This applies to food and drink.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

American style chain of dinner, available in many countries. The food is quite good and the portions we quite big. They also have promos at the moment, from Monday to Friday until 3PM where you can order 2 course or 3 course meal, also most same or even cheaper in some case, than the normal main course price.