1,137 results
All reviews the club lounge stock exchange building special thanks home away from home city view hotel room living room washing machine direct access business trip business hotel business district excellent hotel rooms are large keep up the good work shopping mall hotel staff
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I spent two nights at the Ritz Carlton for business meetings in Jakarta. It is a very nice hotel in a central location. It is connected to a very high end shopping mall -- in fact walking around the mall is a little disconcerting because you could forget that you aren't in Paris.

The hotel staff is excellent, very friendly and eager to please. The 21st floor lounge is very comfortable with good food available all day. Its easy to host small business meetings in the various seating areas.

Recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love the service at the hotel, nice people and also i left my thing at the hotel and a very helpful mrs Indri from lost and found, helped me out to get that very recommended place to stay. Thats the real 5 stars hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We arrived for organizing wedding. All details pertaining to the event were attended to immediately. The accommodations: rooms and common space were impeccably cared for and the staff were 100% attentive to all of our requests. In my opinion, the food brought to me in room service was the best of my trip.

not to mention the banquet team were easy to work with and very accommodating.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to attend 3 days of business meetings last week at the RC Pacific Place. The facilities are all that you would expect of a RC. Large rooms. Great views. Breakfast buffet and efficient room service and bar offerings. What’s sets the RC Pacific Place apart are the friendliest team of professionals who make your visit from Wahyu’s warm greeting at Checkin to the wave farewell feel like a visit to the warmest most professional people in this chaotic, colourful ut welcoming city.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Speechless!!

Usually, it is not easy for me to give a full 5 stars for hotels I have been visited (you can check all my reviews) except for this hotel. I do lose of words!!

Every 5 stars hotel SHOULD learn from this Hotel.

They are sincerely giving the best services so that you are feeling accepted and well treated.

I went here for ordinary birthday staycation for my husband, and they have prepared so well so it won't be an ordinary surprised .. they made a surprise birthday greeting (i didn't know it before, they did it really sweet) they have prepared for our coming , they coordinate with GF Lobby so they can prepare all team in our room and sang Happy Birthday .. how crazy is that?? so sweet! makes us feels like so important

they gave us room with the Best view, they always greeted us with warm and sincere smile..the pool guy, somehow they know my room number and my name?? so far as I can remember there are only 2 hotels having this Extraordinary hospitality, and now The Ritz Carlton Pacific Place was on my top listed (see all my review)

They loved to talk with my kid, well it was not just ordinary talk, but giggle and play.. can you believe that?? and they did that constantly to another guest too! .. these are not always related to money, it is called a warm honest hospitality.

last but not least thanks a bundle to Miss. Dessy and Mr. Adam and the team who work on that afternoon shift on 29.03.2018, you guys really Rock! you guys really know how to make a memorable stay from your sincerely awesome hospitality!

in the end .. Ritz Carlton you really had done a great job for trained great people to show how Great Hospitality should be.

ah yes.. For the executive lounge at 21st fl, where we had our All Meals also taste good.

Coming back? Certainly!! ❤