All reviews one bedroom apartment serviced apartment washing machine office building full kitchen business district dining table bad smell home away from home room service long stay breakfast restaurant bed room the ground floor grand indonesia extra bed business stay
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and all of their staffs were very welcoming and made our stay a very pleasant one.

We were upgraded to a 3br from a 2br upon arrive which were just icing on top of the cake.

On the very last day, as we were trying to search for Bika Ambon, a delicacy that is more known in Medan, the Operations Manager Vinda herself helped us to search for it and even ordered it to be delivered to thr hotel.

They were very understanding of their guests' needs such as universal adapter. They constantly asked if they could help out in any way.

I have been to Jakarta many times, but I must say this is definitely up there especially if you're travelling in a big group. Its a reasonably priced hotel located near to all the major attractions and getting a taxi is very very easy.

Id definitely stay here again the next time im in Jakarta.

Thank you all for making our stay in Jakarta a memorable one!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Mr. Razak,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Jakarta and for sharing this valuable feedback based on your recent experience. I am glad that team was pro-active in their communication and upgraded to 3 bedrooms from 2 bedrooms with you and the family which further enabled us make your stay memorable.

Your kind words towards the hospitality and the services extended in making your stay experience a pleasant one delights us. We are glad to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the personalized attention to your stay at the property. The facilities and well-appointed amenities in the room make the guest more comfortable and memorable. Great location and near major attractions.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hosting you to another seamless experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We just had a family staycation on long weekend. We checked in late due to electricity maintenance, but the staff already informed us by email few days before, and also granted us a late checkout in return. We booked the 3BR unit, 2 rooms with queen bed and 1 room with SuperKing bed and a big big big bathroom. We loved it. The place is clean, no complains. The breakfast is delish, with western and indonesian dish. We also use the indoor swimming pool, and also the gym. Everything is on point and love the clean locker room. The staffs are great, really helpful. Too bad I didn't booked the rice cooker earlier, this will be our reminder for next staycation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lennywid1007
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Lennywid1007,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Jakarta and for sharing this valuable feedback based on your recent experience. I am glad that team was pro-active in their communication with you which further enabled us make your stay memorable.

Your kind words towards the hospitality and the services extended in making your stay experience a pleasant one delights us. We are glad to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the personalized attention to your stay at the property. Our spacious 3 bedroom units do serve to the best of comfort and luxury for our valued guest. The facilities and well-appointed amenities in the room make the guest more comfortable and memorable. I am glad that you liked our buffet breakfast where our Culinary Team works hard to offer more variety and quality taste for our guests.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Located in the business district, the Mayflower was an excellent choice for us. We were upgraded to a very spacious 2 bedroom apartment with amazing views. It included a kitchen and laundry. The bedrooms were large with comfortable beds. The whole apartment was nicely decorated and clean. We did not use the kitchen because the on-site restaurants provided all we needed, including a full breakfast buffet with both western and Indonesian choices. There were a few maintenance issues when we arrived, but they were immediately fixed, including changing out the entire washer/dryer so we could use it. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Traffic and construction in the area made access a little challenging during our stay, but that was true of the whole area. Definitely recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Karen H,

Thank you very much for taking time to give us your feedback. I am extremely happy to receive your positive comments.

It is indeed very important to us that we provide all our guests the signature MEA service. I sincerely hope to welcome you back and provide you with a more satisfying and engaging experience!

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

PROS ARE
- room charges is great, I was book 2br apartment, since I am gold elite member they upgraded into 3 br apartment.
- air con in the unit apartment works well,
- washer/dryer combined in the unit.

CONS ARE
- air con in public services area are terrible especially inside of the elevator.
- I asked for indonesian coffee in the cafe during breakfast, the result were terrible (smell like combination of mothballs and something), the head chef asked us about how was the breakfast, I explained to him about the coffee smell, it was like rotten coffee powder. and he replaced it, but still the same the result of the product were terrible. in my opinion, the coffee either contaminated with bugs or the coffee has been put inside of the coffee jar since long time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yusuf_andry,

We thank you for this valuable feedback with us and our fellow travelers based on your recent visit to the hotel.

Your kind words towards our spacious well-appointed rooms, our personal touch and recognition for our Gold Elite guest and air condition in the unit is much appreciated.

We assure you that your suggestion towards improvising the local coffee in the Cafe will be looked up into and we could provide you with a better quality local coffee on your next visit. I have made the note on the air-conditioning in public area and will work with my Engineering team moving forward. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience caused and we look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit to the hotel

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Room is bigger enough for me, great service from all staff, olympic size indoor pool, and good quality of food. But to go there you gonna had a traffic jam. And for me its worth it. I will comeback again with my family.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear GemmaSapta,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience at this forum.

I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel’s features & amenities, particularly the location. I am delighted to learn that you loved our spacious room, staff service which is our biggest strength in today’s competition, indoor half-size Olympic swimming pool and good food quality. Our location is very unique and you can easily avoid traffic of Sudirman by accessing the back lane of the building. I am sure you will find it more convenient.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon to our property for another memorable experience.