Manhattan Hotel
USD 179*
USD 64*
USD 54*
Agoda.com
All reviewskuningan city mallindian foodwalking distancetraffic jambuffet breakfastcity viewrooms are spaciousjakarta trafficmany choicesbig roomstrategic locationaurfloorbusinesstubcasablancasinks
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I have visited Jakarta during Dec 2011, i was looking a hotel which can provide indian pure veg food. i tried to search on trip advisor, and i really thanks tripadvisor for advising me this hotel. I found food very good. there is indian restaurant there Man & Tan where i used to eat indian food. this hotel is also located at the heart of city.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PDBlr
Reviewed 23 January 2012

My wife and I stayed at Manhatten for the 3rd time from 14th - 22nd January 2012
(after a period of 18th months.)
We were happy with the services rendered, although telephone and internet signals were very erratic.
We were upgraded to a suite as all non smoking rooms had booked out. This is the 2nd time we have been upgraded.
The food spread at buffet breakfast is by far the best , I have seen during my stay at several hotels in Jakarta. If you are looking for good Indian food, then Manhatten is one of the better places.
The plus point now is that there is the new shopping complex located just outside of the Hotel.
You would be spoilt for choice.
The minus point is that there is a perpetual traffic jam outside the Hotel. (due to the building of the fly over.
Walking distance to the ITC Mall and several 5 star hotels.

Room Tip: A great place to leave your wife, while you go out to work in Jakarta's business district.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2012

The hotel is located at the center of the city. Have good access to various area with but with good knowledge of alternative routes (through Pendurenan area and Kuningan). Access from ITC Mall Ambassador may take up to 30 - 45 minutes just for 1 km travel.

The front office (Ms. Yenni) was very rude to us. Answering the questions only as necessary with harsh tone and not helping us at all. The bellboy were a lot better and friendly.

The room is spacious, with various amenities, but have a heavy trace of tobacco smell, which makes it very unpleasant.

Room Tip: Suites are generally better than standard room with small difference in price.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaxonWica
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Not all the memorable, but that is Jakarta. We stayed for a cricket tour and nothing to complain about. Lots of concrete and stuff. Location was ok, there was a mall somewhere nearby.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Manhattan Hotel is located in the Kuningan Area. It's in the downtown area with easy access to CBD area. Unfortunately, it is not supported with a good traffic condition. The traffic there is terrible because the flyover project. Check in process was fast. The staff was friendly and attentive. I stay in triple executive room. The room was spacious and quite new. However, the room maintenance is average. I saw some spotless dirt and moult around the room. The bathroom is big with dark spotted marble. I only try the food twice during my breakfast. Surprisingly, the breakfast here is one of the tastiest breakfast that I've ever had!! The food variation was also nice. They had an Indonesian, Western, Chinese, and India style of buffet here. My favorite place there is the pool. I visited the pool several time although I hadn't used it. Their infinity pool has a spectacular city skyline view. Love it so much.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
If the traffic congestion is disappear, I will definitely use Manhattan as my hub in Jakarta

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family