“Great place & location”
Review of Ascott Jakarta

Ascott Jakarta
Ranked #43 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Facility is very clean, and the location is very good and the staff are professional.
In addition, the staff will help you if you need something as much as they can. I recommend this Ascott for any one looking for shopping since it is very near to main malls & good restaurants

Room Tip: Room is very clean & AC is good & internet is stable
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank omda9878
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Dear omda9878,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience at Ascott Jakarta

I am happy to learn that you have a wonderful stay with us and thank you for recommending TripAdvisor community for staying with us. Strategic location makes it very easy to navigate the area with malls for good restaurants, entertainment and shopping.

We take pride in having clean facility and professional team in delivering our service to our valued guests that has become our standard.

We hope to welcome you back soon

Residence Manger

There are newer reviews for Ascott Jakarta

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Had a short city break in Jakarta recently. Stayed for 1 night at the establishment. Overall condition is good. Size of the apartment and all amenities is as of expected quality. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Azrul H
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Dear Azruh H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am pleased that you had a positive impression at staying with us. It’s a shame you were here on such a short stay.

Having spacious apartment with quality amenities as you expected is certainly one of the highlights. Next time you visit, you may like to sign up and become an Ascott Online Advantage member to enjoy exclusive offers and benefits all year round. Registration is simple and takes less than 2 minutes by visiting our website.

I hope that you had a safe and smooth journey home and that we will welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The Location is very good. Easy to find food and good shopping from basic to quality goods. Stayed in room 2302 and the bathroom is so smelly. Avoid this room. Before this, the room are wonderful and had no problem at all but on 23 floor the bathroom very smelly. Need to improve on the check in process which was slow.

Dear Ms. Mahani A,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback during your stay.

Although it is pleasing to read that you love our strategic location we share your disappointment of your stay that feels short of your expectation. I am sorry to learn for the unit you stay had a strong odor. Our Engineering found out that the drain was clocked and we have rectified the issue immediately.

Thank you again and I hope to be able to welcome you back as we will ensure for preparing your arrival accordingly.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Ascott offer a very nice rooms that has everythings you need. Very suitable for those who travel with family and wanted to go shopping at Grand Indonesia. However, the staff kinda ruined my first Ascott experience.

Stayed there only for one night on 26/7 and checked out the following day. I was handeled by three different man. The first one is a big guy I think he is Malay. When he was handeling me, his friend with braces came and he took over. Was not a big deal because my admin proccess was smoother with him. I was too early (10ish am) and their check in time is at 2 pm. So, I understand and I went to Grand Indonesia.

On 2.15 ish pm, I went back to Ascott so I can go to my room cause it was very tiring morning for me. I was handeled by another guy, if I was not missheared he was a concierge because his table was on different place than the other two. Since I was promised that my room will be ready at 2, I would like to go to my room ASAP. But the guy who was handle my check in was like, "Your room is not ready yet." He did not do anything about it.He seemed like a trainee that was handling a guest. If it was me, I will cross check with HK. The braces guy step up by swap my assigned room with other room. Thank you! Sorry could not recall your name.

My story with the concierge guy did not stop there. When I was trying to talk with him, he was about to call but he did not call yet. Instead of put the phone and talk to me, he gave me his ring finger and said, wait a moment, you know, like when someone is busy calling and you wanted to talk but, at that moment, he was not even press the number yet. He was just picked the phone handles. I felt like he treated me like a child or something.

Last one, he did not listen very well. So, I had a surprise flower bouquet for my sister from her husband delivered to the lobby. When we arrived he gave the flower to me but, I told him that i will take it later. Although, he did not listen. He was keep saying my room number. So, poof! Surprise plan ruined!

Despite all the mess, I really like the property. The location, the amenities and the cleanliness are great! Mostlikely will be back if I have any chance in future time.

Dear Bapak Alexander Tommy,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience during your stay

I can understand how disappointed you were for feeling the way you were treated by our team. Together with our Guest Service Manager we have sat and addressed your feedback. We really apologized for the inconvenience.

Despite the disappointment you had, we feel wonderful to know that you appreciate our highlight of strategic location, amenities and cleanliness. Thank you very much for advising us that you most likely return to stay with us in the future. We really look forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great place to stay with families. Will go back for next visit. Enjoying our time at swimming pool. Friendly stuff at customer service. Spa facilities should be available as well as massage services...

Dear Ms. RirinNuraini261111,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and advising us that you will return for the next visit.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time at swimming pool and that our friendly staffs make your stay comfortable. In addition to that, our spa facility is open again from 1st Aug 2017 and we hope you will be able to enjoy it on your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you and family back to Ascott Jakarta

Francisca