USD 206
USD 61
USD 53
Agoda.com
1,899 results
All reviewsasia restaurantgrand roomthe club loungewalk in wardroberooms are hugepacific placeluxury hotelexcellent stayroom serviceexcellent hotelbusiness tripfree shuttlespecial thanksstandard roomenjoyed my stayf bbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and good standard. Nice pool area with good places to lay and chill. The breakfast is just amazing here so that is a must do. Great selection of different food and really good quality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JokkeNu,

Thank you for recommending our hotel to the readers here on TripAdvisor and giving us an opportunity to take care of your accommodation during your recent visit to Jakarta. It is a delight to know that you had a great experience and we are already looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoy staying at ritz carlton hotel kuningan on business trip. Feeling comfort & relax. Especially the housekeeping services. Keep at the best and good job. I stayed at room 2512. Wish to visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear ary p,

Thank you for recommending our property to the readers here on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to hear that our Housekeeping team provided you with exceptional service which was the highlight of your visit.
We are delighted to know of your intention to return and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, excelent room, and friendly for childrenbut maybe information about its facility like executive service for eating room must be clearly because we ever have missinformation about that,like on weekday we only get to have lunch time in excecutive lounge and not in asian restaurant. But we hope someday we can back again in this hotel. Because we love it to stay here

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear armerinayanti,

Thank you for your delightful review. I am pleased to hear that you had an exceptional Ritz-Carlton experience during your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

On 2 1/2 months of my staying on The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan it fulls of wonderful memories and experience feels like I'm home. The place is so good, the foods is first class specially on the Club Lounge & Asia restaurant all the waiter/s,chef & front desk are so friendly and nice. But what I like the most is the people who work on Ritz-Carlton start on security up to room service personnel they make you feel like their family member their respect & please you. But the very memorable experience for me on staying on Ritz is the nice conversation with the receptionist they talked to you like a friend. And I will never forget Monic, Cindy, Risya, Andi & Yeelie they like a friend to me and I admire their hardwork & dedication to do their job. I'm looking forward to be back to Ritz-Carlton Jakarta my home in Indonesia.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Erwin P,

Thank you very much for your fabulous review.

We truly appreciate the lovely comments in particular Monic, Cindy, Risya, Andi and Yeelie whom are enthused by your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My favorite hotel in J-Town ever!!

I have stayed in this hotel numerous of times and never failed me in every aspects. The perfect welcome when you enter the hotel, fast check - in and also the perfect service at the restaurant and Club Lounge. The staff are very attentive and caring, knowing the guests needs and make you feel welcome.

Staff in Lobo restaurant were amazing ( The manager made me a delicious cocktail called Strawberry cheese cake.. Yuum), Club lounge too ( Fadilla and Eko ) and not to mention the food there are all extraordinary.

A well-managed hotel that keeps it's perfection throughout the years. Thank you for everything !!

Room Tip: All room are superb
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear NonieJane,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us again. Your continued support and patronage is truly appreciated and I am delighted to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to curate another unforgettable stay for you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.