1,979 results
All reviews asia restaurant grand room the club lounge hotel experience rooms are huge business trip memorable stay pacific place room service excellent stay excellent hotel special thanks great room standard room f b business district business hotel
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

A last minute arrangement made us stay at this hotel for our 34th anniversary. We selected a mid-rank room /suite for 3 nights. I really appreciate that they let my wife and I feel satisfied the days we stayed with their 5 stars standard.

Of course, facilities and all hardware are the basic requirements of the hospitality industry, but, I do believe that the friendly and enthusiastic atmosphere distributed among the employees most of the time, is a winning spirit of such enterprises. Just meet the chef who due with the fried eggs every morning, you will know what I mean.

So, we have to give thanks to Andayani, the first one who meet us at the lobby with everything prepared and the last one who settled the stuff for us.

It should be Fauzi, Iman and Salim, right? .....They took care our room very well. They made my wife happy too, especially the towel art.

Lovely,
David

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear JeepSuper,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed recollection of your stay here. We are tremendously honoured to have celebrated your 34th anniversary. The entire team sends their regards to you and your wife for your very enchanting endorsement to their efforts in delivering a truly remarkable and relaxing stay.

Thank you for also shinning a light on the team and they were very much enthused to receive such an amazing feedback and I must say that such comments go a long way to motivating them. We eagerly hope that this is only the first of your many more future visits to the hotel. We cannot wait to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My fourth time in Jakarta & my fourth time staying in this hotel. Big & spacious room with a walk in wardrobe.Must try the buffet breakfast with a good variety of food,from local Indonesian to Western & other Asian cuisine .The staffs are friendly ,helpful & attentive. It’s indeed my 1st choice of accommodation the next time I’m in Jakarta again.

1  Thank jesslyn2102
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Jesslyn C,

We cannot thank you enough for always letting us stay with you whenever you are in Jakarta.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen are always delighted to see you and we appreciate the time you took to give us your kind compliments.
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you have the dates of travel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Romantic night dinner with my wife at asia restaurant ,excellent place and service. especially mrs puspa deapaty give us best service. A lot of kind food you will find and the taste is good from best chef.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear alampesona,

Thank you for giving Puspa and our Ladies and Gentlemen your kind compliments for their best service and delicious cuisine.

We are continuing to work hard for our guests to have memorable experiences, and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I spent about 7 weeks at the property and not once did I feel like I was away from home.
The thing that stood out for me was the amazing service - I can only be grateful for fulfilling my oddest request, for a brown paper bag every morning to carry some breakfast, vegetarian pizza at Lobo and for a room with a TV in front of the bed, and more so for the little things I didn't request - like the towel duck and dinosaur in my room, the extra plate for keeping my medicines and the velcro loops for my dozen cables.
Apart from that, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, there is an outdoor pool which is large and has a nice open and covered seating area to relax (but lots of kids on the weekend since families come to stay) and great sauna. The Jacuzzi is a tad uncomfortable, but that's fine. There are restaurants, coffee shops and an Indomart across the road. The Lotte mall is walking distance and so are some more restaurants.

Room tip: Rooms ending in 3 have windows on two sides making them nicely sunny, while rooms ending in 09 have a great view at sunrise
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pearl S,

Our Ladies and Gentlemen are very happy knowing that they have exceeded your expectations. It is ultimately our goal to emotionally fully engage with our guests, and I am pleased to know we have achieved that during our stay.

It was a pleasure for us to provide you with a wonderful stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night at this Hotel, Room 1702.. and i had really awesome breakfast,, all staff are very friendly and helpful,, started from the Hostesses and the others staff,,
Very recommended hotel to stay in :)

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Haryati A,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. We are grateful for your genuine appreciation of our service and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.