See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I stayed in this hotel for more than three years , from 2011 to 2014. For me, it was a "home" away from home. The management -Carolyn - and staff were all very helpful and pleasant. They were trustworthy and I never experienced losing anything from my room during my entire stay. The service is very personalized. I gained wonderful friends also staying in this hotel [Ms Len Marlina- Rm #198, I miss her so much :). This is not a five star hotel- but the cleanliness is excellent. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who would want to visit Jakarta - Kudos to all the staff....

Room Tip: rooms facing the Pedurenan road- 2nd floor up
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Cristy R
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Staff at Rasuna Mansion friendly and location of the property is strategic. Near to the kuningan area where most of big company office located. Good wifi in the room so we can work while we stay at room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights straight and a pleasant stay indeed it is. Rooms were comfortable with facilities par as five-star hotel. Wifi was astonishingly fast (thanks Biznet!). It could been better if the breakfast were served a bit warmer. Though I can't complain much about the menu variation.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

The location is at small road, but quite close to some shopping malls, such as ITC Kuningan, Ambassador Mall, etc.
Breakfast is provided and tasted quite good for me. Room service food is yummy, though it is not cheap.
The staffs are helpful and friendly. The room is spacey enough, hovewer the amenities are somewhat limited. Overall it's good to spend some nights here, and the rate is competitive as well.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank whitevel
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Very good...Bed is really comfortable. Buffet breakfast is tasty and menu changed everyday. Small gym but adequate. Given the room rate, we didn’t expect much more. I love the Gazebo on top floor for relaxing and watch sunset. Overall pleasant stay. I must say this hotel is one of the best stays I have for hotel considering its rate, staff and location. Will come back to stay again in the future!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business