Pullman Jakarta Indonesia
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
2,019 results
All reviewssana sini restaurantnew winggrand deluxe roombreakfast buffetcar free daybusiness tripgrand hyattthe executive loungesmall roomcentral locationexcellent hotelbusiness districtshopping centref bcheck in processspecial thankspleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2012

It is so Japanese,particularly the room.so small.but I still love the hotel because of the hotel is so close by to Thamrin City.the Muslimah fashion shopping.I just walked about 10 min from the hotel
the tanah abang is also very close by.taxi about 5 min,but Jakarta traffic, it took me 30 min.

The buffet was also Japanese style. But the dining area had a romantic deem light setting.I love it.

I think they are similar price like Nikko if you are concerned the small size room

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 26 January 2012

The hotel is located right in the heart of the shopping and commercial zone. The huge Louis Vuitton across the way from the hotel is hard to miss and an indication of where you are.

The lobby and the entrance is clean with lots of glass, airy and bright. The staff are friendly but the check-in for a business hotel was slow. There are signs of age if you look, starting with the staff name tags. Maybe its just me, but if details like this are allowed to slide, I begin to wonder what else I haven't noticed is allowed to slide, hygiene, perhaps safety? I mean having shiny new legible staff name tags is something that is relatively easy to do and if that is sliding, well...

I had an executive room (larger of the 2 room types), which is about the size of a standard American or Australian room in a 4 start business hotel. The room was clean overall, very utilitarian and gave the impression of being sparse with small bars of soap, threadbare carpets and empty nightstands. Compared to a properties such as the W, Westin and Hilton, the amenities are very basic and as mentioned before give the impression of utility bordering on parsimony and further reinforce the impression that this property has seen better days.

In-room wifi access is free. Expect speeds of about 1Mbps. The air-conditioning takes a while to get up to speed so take that into consideration when leaving for the evening and expecting the room to be comfortably cool when you get back.

Room Tip: I'm not sure that forking out extra for an executive room is worth it. If you have an expense account, I suppose; but then you'd be at the Hilton.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2012

There were roaches in the room. However I must say that after a complaint to the front desk, they were apologetic and I was immediately upgraded to a bigger room.

Great business and shopping location though!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bt63
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The location is the best one in Jakarta if you are on business. Good value for money. However, not in the same league as Grand Hyatt, (the newly renovated) Mandarin or Kempinski. The restaurant Kahyangan has an excellent Shabu-Shabu. Breakfast was excellent as well. Across the street you will find some good shopping locations and a great bar with life music called "Immigrant".

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2012

when I checked in that night it was still a Nikko hotel, the deluxe room was quite spacious even though I guess the furniture is quite dated. It was raining during the journey from the airport to the hotel so I arrived quite late and I thought I would just ordered dinner from the room service.... it took me 1 hour till my dinner finally arrived and that was after 3-4 calls made to the room service.

Other than that it was quite ok, check in was fast, even faster on checkout at 7:30am in the morning and by the time I checked out it was already known as Pullman and they have change all the signs in the hotel to Pullman Hotel

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business