All reviewsboutique hotelrooftop barwaha kitchenawan loungekiehl's toiletrieswaha restaurantgreat boutiquecentral jakartarooms are smallsemi buffetporridgenational monumentunique designbigger roomwalking distancelounge areatransjakarta bus
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I know kosenda from my friend.
For second time I booked room type “comforta” and it’s makes me so comfortable . they provide stationary in room. everything stuff in here so unique from bath stuff , the room and I love the batik pijamas is so indonesian. They also have rooftop bar “the awan”

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The hotel is unique and chic. It is compact in size, so don't expect much. Overall, I am happy with the service and the location. The food was good, especially their Nasi Goreng! Definitely will come back. Keep up the good service Kosenda!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
KosendaHotel, General Manager at Kosenda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Mr. SAR_Razak,

Thank you for choosing Kosenda Hotel as your preferred stay while in Jakarta. We are delighted to hear that you loved to spend your night at Kosenda Hotel and also well enjoyed our Nasi Goreng. Kosenda Hotel is the city’s newest design hotel. Offering a fun escape with 58 individually tailored rooms, a stunning rooftop lounge, a café, and restaurant which opens 24-hour. Every space at Kosenda Hotel has been considered, every detail deliberated over. Kimonos, laundry bags, and batik sandals are all handmade using scraps from textile manufacturers by a foundation empowering disabled people - Precious One and we also provide personal care that’s Kosenda blend which is formulations combine botanical extracts with pure essentials oils.

Once again thank you for your kind review and we hope you will soon return to Kosenda Hotel where all of us will be ready to welcome you back with a heartfelt smile.

Best Regards
Giom Vidal

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Location: Really strategic. Close to Sabang culinary area.
Room: Simple but elegant. I like the black drapes between the sink and closet. Floor ceiling is too low. Size of the room is standard, but plus point because my room has window and I can open it.
Room Amenities: Oh I love it! Lux and also they put kimono instead of bathrobe.
Price: Standard thamrin area. IDR 700,000++
Dining:
- Breakfast taste just ok. Plus point for the omelette!
- A la carte menu: I tried Singapore Laksa at Waha Restaurant. So yummy...
- Long Island at Awan Lounge: just fine for me but I love the atmosphere here. Lot of greens and cozy just for hang out.
Overall: Fine hotel for business but not for leisure.

Room Tip: Higher level to avoid noise from the street.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Petita room was adorable and spacious enough for one person. I loved the design and amenities. The staff were extremely helpful with things and made my early check in very convenient despite the last minute request. Waiting outside for an uber might raise alarm as it can be a bit dodgy (like a gem hidden in a really rough jungle) but staff were willing to assist. All in all, I would stay again - but only during times where I do not need to go around Senayan side as it is inconvenient to walk to Senayan - well inconvenient to walk alone.

Room Tip: Don't go for top floor. the bar can get noisy
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018

This is my forth time staying in this property. The service is still keeping it standard. The property is still maintaining well. The breakfast and the staff in the restaurant are still very nice and friend. If there's something I need to point out, it could be the furniture in the room which some of it looks a bit tired. Overall, still happy to return to this property.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business