“Fantastic ”

Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I love the waffles and chicken or salmon combos and the milkshakes! Really good concept in the middle of Jakarta! The service is really nice since she sped up our order because we timed our movie badly and had to hurry to make it.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I was craving for a dessert after a great lunch with my bestfriend. One of them quickly 'dragged' me to Pancious and said that the pancakes are great. I then ordered the green-tea one since I'm a green-tea lover. My bestfriend ordered one with banana and caramel. And both are GREAT. Quite big portion, decent price. I was really satisfied with my dessert that day and I will definitely come back.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Pancious-Plaza Indonesia is always be a good idea for lunch or dinner.

We [ Me and My Wife ] love their pasta and chicken wings. So delicious with a reasonable price, not to mention, with some refillable drinks :)
if you are pasta-lover, they can make pasta as you like.

This restaurant is perfect for family or friend's reunion eventhough their wifi not satisfying. But, their customer reward points balanced it all.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

...but can't say anything about the pancakes since I didn't have them. We had fettuccine seafood and truffle cream. Both were a but bland and no salt and pepper available.

The set up of the restaurant is nice. But you have to sit in wooden chairs and benches. I don't like that but it's quite common in Indonesia that many restaurants have uncomfortable seatings.

However I'll be back to try the pancakes.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant serve mainly western style cuisine with Pancake as its main menu. Pancakes are served with many extra from sweet to savory.