“ Good Breakfast in Town”
Review of PASOLA Restaurant

PASOLA Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 8,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner
Description: PASOLA is an all-day dining restaurant, featuring international cuisines that celebrate to the local farmers and food artisans of Indonesia, the wide variety of fresh ingredients and the wealthy local gastronomy. PASOLA offers delectable arrays on the buffet for breakfast lunch and dinner with an a la carte option.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had been many time came for Breakfast meeting nice food many variant of ala carte, as well as Buffet what I loved the most is the homemade granola best in Town!
The service impacable Mr.Puji, Ms.Nova Are well took care of us, and last but not least the two Greeter Ladies were very helpful with reservation and anticipated of our booking who always needed in corner side of restaurant Ms.Irni and Ms. Vera They both also has a good smiles when welcoming us.
Definitely will come again for another Breakfast meeting

Emmanuel N, Director of Food and Beverages at PASOLA Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Syafaazzahra,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you love our exclusive breakfast selections.
Rest assured i have shared your kind words to The Ladies and Gentlemen. We look forward to many more breakfast meeting to come.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've visited this place several times and never get bored of celebrating my special event here. very friendly service .

Emmanuel N, Director of Food and Beverages at PASOLA Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Arwil Y,

We are pleased to welcome you back and be part of your special event.
Our Ladies and Gentlemen looks forward for more memories to come!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had a very pleasant, exciting and delicious lunch time at Pasola.
The first time I encountered to the new icon of The Ritz-Carlton, Pacific Place ... I am captivated with the new opulent design and range of exciting menus. Nothing much really change, the outstanding ladies and gentlemen, the beautiful dishes and the ambiance are still enchanting as they are always be. Upon my arrival, the famous cold grey welcomed me and continue to indulge the selection of buffet. I didn’t ate much that time but surely the Ceviche and tuna tartare are just the best! The dessert selections are just so tempting but I only had creme brûlée and kue sarang semut to finished my lunch time yet it’s perfectly made my day. Will absolutely come back and hope to be able to celebrate some important moments at Pasola.

Dear TheLadyAndy,

We are delighted to hear such a glowing review. Our newly renovated restaurants aim to create a bright and modern ambiance alongside with new menu of International cuisine with Indonesian flare. Kue sarang semut is definitely a favorite among guests! Once again thank you for your kind words, our Ladies and Gentlemen looks forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went here to celebrate my birthday with my friends, the food was good and fresh. The best thing was the service, all the staff were so welcome and really nice. Since I came here to celebrated my birthday, they even gave me a surprise cake by the pastry chef, they made it directly in our table + greeting card from the Pasola team. I would love to come here again because the staffs + service are excellent. Thumbs up

Emmanuel N, Director of Food and Beverages at PASOLA Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Shelley Y,

Thank you for your kind words and amazing shot. We are thrilled to be part of your special day.
PASOLA believes in serving fresh quality and sweet delicacies to our guests.
Our Ladies and Gentlemen looks forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great Team - is very good and supportive overall had a good experience, upkeep... great job!! Keep it up

Emmanuel N, Director of Food and Beverages at PASOLA Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Jassingh007,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us.
Our Ladies and Gentlemen looks forward to welcome you back soon.