“Good food, good vibe”

Ranked #46 of 10,027 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plan B is a Cozy resturant in the center south of Jakarta. Our Chef, Antonio Rodriguez, will make sure that you have an authentic spanish food experience. Good Food, Spanish wine... all at an excellent price. Welcome to Plan B!!
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

After having our fill of Indonesian food for a while, we were craving some European, Plan B totally satisfied that appetite. We went for several tapas selections, including specials from the board. The prawns sautéed with garlic & parsley, sautéed
mixed vegetables with quail eggs and crispy pork were all delicious, but the highlight was one of the board specials - pigs trotters. I was a bit dubious about this choice, but I was proved wrong. The richness of melt in the mouth pork with a crispy top was cut through with slivers of fresh chilli on the side - perfect! There is a good selection of drinks - wines, cocktails etc & also desserts. I enjoyed a couple of glasses of a Spanish red, and finished off with the lemon tart. The place was busy & buzzing and it is not hard to see why.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank robynm17
Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have visited Plan B for the last 10 years or so. Was there very recently, and it's getting better and better. Don't expect fine dining, also not rustic, just solid authentic spanish kitchen in a super atmosphere, created by interior, spanish management (bravo Sandi!), a spanish chef and attentive staff.
The selection of Tapas is great, the main courses equally good, the quality of both is sensational and the prices are very affordable. Combined with very good spanish wines at very reasonable prices certainly the place to go to in Jakarta if you like spanish food. The interior was upgraded over the years, and that the place was packed on an average weekday evening added to the fun of being there.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank hph2017
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I've visited Plan B at least twice before and once again we had a good meal with a wide variety of tapas. The staff are well trained and attentive and on this occasion we enjoyed Sangria and beers with our meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank David-Craiova
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I love spanish food and I found everything in this restaurant to be so delicious. I liked the service, the food, the atmosphere. I strongly recommend it for you.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

One of the few places in jakarta where you can have tasty spanish tapas for a reasonable price in a great atmosphere! Spanish omelette, croquetas, alioli prawns.. all delicious! And the best gin tonic in town!

Date of visit: May 2018