“Oh Those baby Back Ribs! Yum!”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #133 of 8,848 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The MaxxBox Lippo Village restaurant was at full capacity the night we visited which we took as a good sign. While, having managed to seat all 11 of us was a feat in itself, our waiter still impressed with his attentive and efficient service.
The food was very very good. Just amazing in fact. But on another level entirely, were the baby back ribs! Fall-off-the-bone tender, juicy, delicious I'll-have-more-of-that-please ribs! My expectations were blown out the water as I admittedly I did not expect to find this gem in Jakarta!
While we'd grown accustomed to generally smaller portions in Indonesia, Tony Roma's were on a mission to fly in the face of the convention with their very generous portions.
Everyone in our party were more than satisfied with their dishes.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

it's already several times I'm going here. the place is very comfort, and so do the food..I usualy order baby back, and santa fe salad. those are my favorite here. staff also very friendly and helpful..this place is very recomended for couples, family, or business purposes.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

The restaurant is cozy as always. Our Babyback menu is really delicious. We like this restaurant very much. Service is also fast. Response for our request is fast. Clean toilet.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

First time ever to eat at a Tony Roma's. I will come back. Customer service was excellent. The baby back ribs was better. We ordered 2 orders of ribs, caesar and chicken salads with drinks. Nice ambience. Place is pricey, so if on a budget, save up and go.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

It was my sister birthday and we celebrated it by having dinner together.
The place was nice in Maxxbox complex Lippo Karawaci Tangerang.
It was not full at dinner time Saturday nite.
The waiters were so friendly and attentive.
The steak was juicy as always and I love the chicken caesar salad.
But the price is quite expensive though. Between IDR 300K-400K per portion.
Well I guess I may visited other less expensive steak restaurant next time.

Been to Tony Roma's? Share your experiences!