I stayed two nights for business at the Dharmawangsa. It is a unique hotel and - while I don't think the location is ideal - it is absolutely worth sacrificing location for a unique experience. The hotel is beautiful and service is impeccable. Food is great and the rooms are superb: large, beautifully furnished, with fresh jasmine and a spectacular bathroom. In the past, I used their conference facility and it is all in all an impressive location. Don't miss the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, a luxurious 5-star hotel, is set in a peaceful prestigious oasis of serenity and timeless architectural design which exemplifies the Indonesian aspiration to be thoroughly modern yet distinct at the same time. You will discover our luxurious 100-rooms hotel, set on a 4.2 hectares of land, located strategically in an upscale leafy area in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. It is 5 km to the Central Business District, the nearest five-star hotel from the new Central Business District (TB Simatupang), and 35 km from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dharmawangsa Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta
- Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta