All reviews plaza indonesia floor to ceiling windows butler service bengawan restaurant bose sound system favorite music connected directly luxurious experience indoor pool rain shower grand deluxe direct access late check rooms are huge the executive lounge in room dining welcome drink
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, I think my stay in Keraton was very nice since the room I booked was really big since it’s a corner room with a great view also.

Another plus point for me is how easy the access to enter Plaza Indonesia as the nearest mall to Keraton (other than Grand Indonesia, you need to cross). You can find so many great foods in Plaza Indonesia or even at The Plaza (the office tower located in between Keraton and Plaza Indonesia) I would recommend Enmaru if you are a Japanese food junkie.

The service was also wonderful, say that they asked if I needed anything and I said that I need 2 extra mineral waters. Instead, they brought me 4. That’s an extra.

The food in Keraton was quite nice, I did order room service and ate breakfast there too (I like the Steak breakfast, that was nice).

Did also try the massage here, it was very nice and they were also able to do in my room instead of going to the spa.

The only thing that I don’t like about the room was how slippery the floor is in the shower. I think they should have used texturized tiles rather than very basic tiles (which is very slippery and may cause further damage when you are taking a bath)

In conclusion, i am definitely going back here for how close it is to the mall!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
FaraA117, Director of Rooms at Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International), responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bianca S,

Thank you for sharing amazing review on your stay experience at Keraton at The Plaza to the TripAdvisors readers.

We are truly grateful that you having a great experience with our property from the location near the Plaza Indonesia, the room condition, spa, and the level of service. We are committed to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guest and ensure their stay is a memorable one.

Also, i will personally review all the point that you have mention about our bathroom tiles.

Thank you once again for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Keraton At The Plaza.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018

beautiful hotel in a great area in Jakarta. very safe due to the controls . the service is really very good . Reception, concierge everybody able to satisfy a customer.
Common areas very smart and sophisticated , rooms very large and everything inside. A plus is the connection with The Plaza , interesting and luxury mall.High standard restaurant for food and service. nothing to say , Keraton is one of the best!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear CorradoB395,

Greetings from Keraton At The Plaza, The Luxury Collection Hotel!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Keraton At The Plaza to TripAdvisor readers.
We are delighted to know that in most aspects you were satisfied with the service delivered by our team and the hotel accommodation and most aspects you were satisfied

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Keraton at The Plaza and we do hope that on your upcoming visit to Jakarta, we would be able to welcome you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

1. Terribele experince when during stay for surprise birthday mysister . Not even 1 baloon can come inside myroom, even before i stay i ask then they said its ok. Beside that i see in instagram much people do same surprise party like me in that hotel . Also the way supervisor treat the costumer so bad !! . I think she have to learn more how to handle and communicate with costumer .

2. Room so noisy , beside my room there is 5-6 people in 1 room and noisy untill i can't sleep . Security cant handle this. So i think i will not stay again in this hotel even free .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gusti A
FaraA117, Director of Rooms at Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International), responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Gusti A,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience on your stay with us, especially during your sister birthday.
Our aim is to exceed our guests expectations at all times, including security and safety, therefore helium balloon are not allowed to be set up in the room. Hopefully you will understand that and I am sorry that on this special occasion we have failed to do so.

The points that you raised will certainly be discussed and addressed with the supervisors concerned to ensure that these concerns are not repeated. We noted as well for the employee that you have mentioned and ensure it will not happen again in the future

I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith in our levels of service and hospitality. i hope we were able to welcome you again.
Please let me know in person should your travel plan bring you to Jakarta, I would be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at the hotel, in junior suite room

1. Check-in process - truly seamless, unlike the other hotel. The check in process at keraton is fast and seamless. Not to mentioned the very luxurious feel of the leather card holder for your hotel keys.

2. Room - huge! And the feeling is great immediately after you stepped in the room.

3. Shower room - huge and rain shower is always never fail to release you from whole day tiredness. You will be spoiled by either rain shower or you can always use the bath tub

4. Breakfast - a range of food to choose

5. Hotel staffs - always friendly and with good English

6. Location - how to beat this hotel when it is connecting to the mall?

Improvement suggestion

1. Tv - will be good to have the latest slim tv, the current tv is small when you compared to the huge room you have

2. Interior - need some refurbishment

Final thought

I will definitely love to be back again in this hotel. Keep up good job.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Goh H,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for spending some of your time to review your comments to fellow TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savoured your stay with us. It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here in Keraton at The Plaza.

We will definitely continue to maintain quality of service and products, including TV and interior refurbishment to our guests to meet their expectations.

We sincerely thank you for being our guest and look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back here at Keraton At The Plaza Hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, spacious and luxurious rooms. Convenient location next to Plaza Indonesia provides options like dining and shopping nearby. One downside during my stay though - overall service was good but slow, the staff seem to take a long time to get anything done. Also - lifts are slow too - a problem if you are rushing to head down during peak foot-traffic period. Overall, despite that this is one of my preferred hotels in Jakarta and I would return to stay during my next trip to the city.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear TeddyJeannie,

Thank you for sharing amazing review on your stay experience at Keraton at The Plaza to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to see that in most aspects you enjoyed your stay and found the accommodation and location are a good value. However, there are some of our services and facilities did not meet your expectation, we do apologise for that.

I will personally review all the points that you have mentioned, in order to meet all our guests' expectations. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Thank you once again for your comments and I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you back to Keraton at The Plaza.

Best regards,