2,336 results
All reviewscollage restaurantpop artyoga matmodern artzen gardenthe executive loungeshopping mallart piecesrain showertaman anggrek mallhuge mallshower roommodern hotelcoffee machinepullman jakartaplatinum memberwelcome drink
Reviewed 10 December 2015

We stayed here for several days after knowing Pullman in other places. They arranged pickup from the airport which was good. The club lounge is excellent with friendly efficient staff. Room was excellent and the convenience of being next to the Central Mall was great.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the front of the Mall is good. Club lounge very well organised.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear murray_lines,

Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel with 5/5s rating on Tripadvisor.

We delighted to see that we have been able to fulfill your expectation. It is also much pleasing to learn that our strategic locations as well as the service level of our colleagues at the Executive Lounge have contributed to your satisfaction. No matter how long our guests are with us, be they here for weeks, days of simply spending weekend for a day, each and every guest can expect to receive such a memorable and enjoyable stay.

At Pullman Jakarta Central Park, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for sharing your experienced on Tripadvisor, and we do look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

The hotel is designed and done up in a chic, industrial minimalist style decor. Many reviews have berated this lack of posh and luxury feel. This Pullman is comfortable but with a bad design for their shower cubicle.

Breakfast is an incredible spread and rivals any hotel in the Asian region.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear lous80,

I am pleased that the breakfast experience has highly contributed to your expectation. However, we regret to learn that you were uncomfortable with our guest bathroom where the design has been chosen to accord with the entire concept, which reflects modern sophistication. A good deal of time was spent looking at how to make the rooms as comfortable as possible whilst providing a decent level of modern facilities for the traveler.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

On my first stay, it was not a good experience and rated it with a 1 level in frustration. Several things went wrong, but decided to stay once again - as it was the best location (again) for my time in Jakarta. More or less giving it a second chance. My rationale was that my first stay was somewhat close to the first opening to the hotel, and maybe by now they've worked out the bugs in their processes.

I have to say that my second stay was much better. All staff I encountered were very attentive and helpful. The breakfast buffet is over the top - very nice! My room and view of Central Park were excellent. The spa services, although kind of pricey, were top notch.

The only reason, I only gave a level 4, is due to check-in process. The problem as I see it, is due to the design of the front desk area. The area is an L-shaped design, and what happens is it's not clear where and how people should be queuing. So if you come in and stand in the general area of the three check-in stations, you should be the next person to be serviced. What invariably happens is someone else will show up, and just jump in ahead of you. There should be at least someone always noting who was in line first. Jumping in ahead of someone else is just like Indonesian driving traffic, nobody seems to care if you were there first - they will just come in and take advantage of the confusing L-shaped design and pretend you're not even standing there. In my opinion, Management should setup a simple queuing system (poles and straps - like at the airport) where it's clear and fair for those who were there first. On a separate side note, the whole check-in process is still a time consuming (red-tape laden) process. Fortunately for me, having been there before, my information was still in the computer system, and with a quick look-up they had my check-in folio ready. However, for those that don't it just takes time. This makes people waiting even that more impatient, and for those who get people jumping in front of them - it's infuriating... This is an easy problem for Management to fix, and I would highly encourage them to do so.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the Central Park area - it's much better the back side.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear roadwarrior2000,

Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Clearly you have been through the recent changes with us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our team really tries to give each and every guest a special attention in a mannerly attitude, something that continues throughout all the departments of the hotel. We believe this leads to a very positive experience for the vast majority of our guests. Nevertheless, I can assure you that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff and it will un-doubtfully, give then further satisfaction in providing the best service to our guest.

We have taken good notes of your remark regarding the situation at our Reception area and please rest assured that we are installing a new system that should greatly reduce any problems with our Reception area that will give an impact to our guest. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

We do look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Location is good and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean and modern, I loved the decor, but I thought the standard room was a little small.

Would never normally leave a review but....
Air con did not work in my room when I arrived. I had to call many times before someone would believe me that it wasn't working, and get an engineer to fix.

I booked room only - if you do this and turn up for breakfast it will cost 300.000 IDR. They don't tell you this cost until after you have eaten (2 slices of toast in my case).

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo

Dear Greg N,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our Hotel on Tripadvisor and we particularly appreciate receiving details of elements of your concern.

It is with regrets that you had experienced a situation where the level of service of our associates did not meet your expectation. This was a highly unusual situation where I'm very sure that this lapse in term of our service quality does not correspond to our standard. However, I am glad that my Assistant Guest Experience Manager has contacting you personally to solve the issue as to take appropriate actions for further improvements to prevent this lapse in our services to reoccur in the future.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor, and we do look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

I went to pullman central park with my wife , the lobby very unique and artistic . The restaurant also very nice with great food spread all around restaurant. Indian food was great and delicious , Japanese food need to be improved a little bit , the dessert was amazing they have soft serve ice cream same like in a cruise line.This place very recommended.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear Yohanes D,

Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel on Tripadvisor with 5/5s rating.

We are pleased to know that you have a splendid stay with us. It is a real pleasure to read that your dining experience at our Collage Restaurant has highly contributed to your satisfaction. However, we have noted particularly your concerns for our Japanese menus, for which we will be looking the necessary improvements in this point.